Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
    Guest Guest

Dominant or Submissive Test

The Are you Dominant or submissive Test

This test is to help you determine, if you don't already know, if you're Dominant or submissive. This is especially helpful in the bedroom if you want to know whether you're a top or bottom, Master or slave, etc. sometimes, opposites attract in this forum, but usually, passive people match better with other passives. If you're Dominant, you'll probably have a more sexually fulfilling relationship with a submissive, and if you're submissive, you'll probably be much happier with someone who is Dominant. Take the test to find out where you are...

Take the Test

I scored 82, so dom, but nothing I didn't know yet...

What about you?

You scored 37
    Based on these results, we can see that you're submissive. You dont sacrifice your own desires for your partner, but you certainly put your partner's needs before your own, and you are relatively obedient.

Guest Guest
    This explain why we are going along so well together

The Assertive Sub
    You scored 57
    You are assertive, yet still maintain some level of submission. You stand your ground firmly most of the time, and are fairly level. You may not identify with being submissive or dominant, and it's possible that you're a switch (someone who alternates between the two depending on circumstances and/or mood).

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    The Assertive Sub
    You scored 57
    You are assertive, yet still maintain some level of submission. You stand your ground firmly most of the time, and are fairly level. You may not identify with being submissive or dominant, and it's possible that you're a switch (someone who alternates between the two depending on circumstances and/or mood).
    I got the same but with 53%

I knew I was half and half, changes daily!

The Assertive Sub
    You scored 67
    Don't try to understand me, just love me.

*Snow White Queen* Guest
    I scored 55

Infinite Guest
    The Assertive Sub

You scored 57

The Master
    You scored 80
    DOM DOM DOM -- You are DEFINITELY dominant. You control the relationship, and your partner, and you like it. You don't like being left out of the loop most of the time, and you're very certain of your expectations in your relationship(s) with your partner(s). Find yourself a good little slave girl, and you're definitely good to go!

You scored higher than 92% on domsub

*Shock*

Not................
    "Without stress my life would be empty"

Infinite Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharry21
    The Master
    You scored 80
    DOM DOM DOM -- You are DEFINITELY dominant. You control the relationship, and your partner, and you like it. You don't like being left out of the loop most of the time, and you're very certain of your expectations in your relationship(s) with your partner(s). Find yourself a good little slave girl, and you're definitely good to go!

You scored higher than 92% on domsub

*Shock*

Not................

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite
    Scared yet?? hee hee........
    "Without stress my life would be empty"

The Assertive Sub
    You scored 51

The submissive one
    You scored 46

Based on these results, we can see that you're submissive. You dont sacrifice your own desires for your partner, but you certainly put your partner's needs before your own, and you are relatively obedient.

Yup, I'm a pleaser!
    "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge."
    "If you look deep enough you will see music; the heart of nature being everywhere music."

-Thomas Carlyle

The Assertive Sub
    You scored 71

The Assertive Sub
    You scored 55

I am a switch tbh. Depends on mood with me. If I feel sub, yay. If I feel dom, yay. ITs all fun.

Running my rig in a mighty high gear,
    I don't care where I go, so long as it ain't here,
    If something gets in my way, you know I'm gonna ram her,
    Nobody fools around with this gear jammer.