Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Subscribe to newsletter

+ Reply to Thread

Toning tables: do they work?

I recently joined a gym and have been going on the toning tables. Do they actually work? Seems a bit too easy to me! I even read a book on them!

dunno, but if they do, let us know

well how do they say that they work?

if you're doing exercise regularly anyway then you will be toning up at the same time.

Miffy Guest
    Have no idea if they work, but my sister thought it was a great idea until we told her that you are supposed to resist their action!

ive never heard of toning tablets, unless they're the same as slimming tablets? which seem to be in fashion these days! my friend has been taking the slimming ones and they speed up your heartrate so much she can constantly feel her heart beating. she has been shaking constantly too for nearly 2 weeks since she went on them. sounds dangerous to me
    anyway i dont know if theyre the same thing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    ive never heard of toning tablets, unless they're the same as slimming tablets? which seem to be in fashion these days! my friend has been taking the slimming ones and they speed up your heartrate so much she can constantly feel her heart beating. she has been shaking constantly too for nearly 2 weeks since she went on them. sounds dangerous to me
    Toning TABLES

Ilora x

i know someone who is on a weight-loss pill like that. she had the same effects from it and thinks it contains something like speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilora-Danon
    Toning TABLES

Ilora x
    sorry guys!

a bit embarassed now!

ive used them and amazingly they worked for me! you'de be surprised how much different parts of your body can ache from just lying there+having a machine move it around! you have to keep it up though, and its good if you do it at the same time as normal exercise!
    ~Yes, she caught my eye as i walked on by, she could see from my face that i was fucking high!~

the gym i go to has got them apparently.

i wouldnt know how good they are as i havent bothered going for 18months!!!!
    I'm a girlie

sorry guys!

a bit embarassed now!
    I read it as tables too! But I don't know anything much about either so I didn't reply.
    Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light.