Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

Bump on the tongue

I have this one little bump on my tongue. Its just a little dot and its white. Its amlost looks ilke if a taste bud got all big and swelled up but i'm pretty sure thats not it It doesn't itsself hurt, but since of the location it touches my m outh and teeth alot so that does hurt a bit. Any idear what this is. Am I dying
    Of all the mistakes you've made, the best are yet to come.

I always get that, like a little spot on your tounge. When i was little my mum used to say you get them when you tell lies

sophia is offline nobody puts baby in a corner
    \
    Last edited by sophia; 08-12-2008 at 09:06 AM.

Ok, ok I actually have 27 accounts here, not just the one I said

Is that a canker sore? I'm not sure. I know I've had these before I'm just now cuiorus what it is.

sophia is offline nobody puts baby in a corner
    \
    Last edited by sophia; 08-12-2008 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by my_name
    I have this one little bump on my tongue. Its just a little dot and its white. Its amlost looks ilke if a taste bud got all big and swelled up
    i know exactly what you mean, but haven't a clue what they are. they're painful, but it's a weird sort of almost-pain that i can't really describe.

i bite them off. that's probably not the idea solution, but it works for me.

Oh its gotten worse, looks like I have a damn giant zit on the tip of my tongue, I might have to end up trying the biting thing as from reading it looks like it will be another day or two before it goes away.

I always get them when I'm run down. I take some vitamin supplements and they go away in like 2 days. They hurt like a mofo though.
    ssshh...perfection is boring.

Its deffo an ulcer... it should go in a few days, or a week. And I used to get em- hurt like hell!!! I would recomend not biting it off though
    *~ Shine On You Crazy Dimond ~*

I'll agree with the ulcer thing. I get them once in a while, but I woulnd't call it "pain"; more like a big annoyance. Just wait a few days and it will disappear. But... biting?
    "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
    ---
    If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
    ---
    The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

I dontl ike the word ulcer, sounds like what you get in the stomache, never heard it used for anywhere/anything else But its nearly gone today. woo. (i type this like you care )

Quote Originally Posted by my_name
    I dontl ike the word ulcer, sounds like what you get in the stomache, never heard it used for anywhere/anything else But its nearly gone today. woo. (i type this like you care )
    Hey, I never say no to more gossip.
    "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
    ---
    If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
    ---
    The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

yeh i had some sometimes like on my bottom lips or side of the mouth just dont aggrevate it hard in your case because you have to eat...well you don't but not recommended. I tried stabbing mine with a needle once....DO NOT DO IT!!