Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Subscribe to newsletter

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    budda is offline TheSite.org's Singular Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by everwonderwhy
    Aye but come on how often does coke be smuggled in someones ass its mostly big shipments of it, your talking about a samll minority of coke
    No one really knows, certainly a lot of it does come into the country in people, perhaps not the majority but a large chunk of it does.
    My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

Quote Originally Posted by MattLiverpool
    and then there's all the shit the dealers mix into it to make more, brick dust, the lot.
    Nah, its far more likely to be very mundane things like pro-plus tablets, chalk etc.
    My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

Blagsta is offline I eat threads for breakfast
    The way people take coke is a good way of spreading all sorts about. How many people share notes when snorting? Given that coke often causes nose bleeds and poking a rolled up bank note up your nose might well damage the tiny capillaries and cause bleeding, sharing notes (or other snorting paraphenalia) is a good way to spread, at the least colds, or possibly hepatitis. Lots of people also snort off surfaces in pub or club toilets. Not very nice really is it?
    viva acid house

How many people share notes when snorting? Given that coke often causes nose bleeds and poking a rolled up bank note up your nose might well damage the tiny capillaries and cause bleeding,

Thats a very good point actually, i always make a point of not using a note thats passed untold amounts of grubby hands and rather improvise with something else...

ive regularly had nosebleeds the next day after some powerlines but never straight after one.

Nosebleeds are like a safety valve, basically getting all the shit out of your body

Quote Originally Posted by tranceaddict
    Nosebleeds are like a safety valve, basically getting all the shit out of your body
    No, they are a sign you are damaging your nose.

Quote Originally Posted by bongbudda
    No, they are a sign you are damaging your nose.
    oh ok then, il get my coat!

Ive always been a sufferer of nosebleeds before now tho, before i started snorting coke, like in school

Ive always been a sufferer of nosebleeds before now tho, before i started snorting coke, like in school
    That may be so, but you arent doing the condition any good by putting coke up there too.

Nose bleeds are caused by damage to the mucous membrane, often caused in children by an infection, where the mucous crusts up, causing damage to the delicate blood vessel in the membrane, causing it to bleed. They are quite common in people taking asprin or other blood thinning medication, or in blood disorders. Nothing to do with cleansing your nasal passages I'm afraid...

Blagsta is offline I eat threads for breakfast
    ive regularly had nosebleeds the next day after some powerlines but never straight after one.

*bangs screen*
    viva acid house

well 2 b honest i fink you shud try 2 stop cus it anit gud 4 u i had a mate whu use 2 take it n we got in dis massive fight bout it n she looked terible but now she gettin off it now she looks fine

Sit down before you hurt yourself.

and I *still* can't believe you stole deeb's ave. his name is on the damn thing!

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't coke somehow mixed with gasoline? Or is that meth...
    Last edited by my name; 20-10-2005 at 09:03 PM.
    Of all the mistakes you've made, the best are yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Loved Up Blonde
    well 2 b honest i fink you shud try 2 stop cus it anit gud 4 u i had a mate whu use 2 take it n we got in dis massive fight bout it n she looked terible but now she gettin off it now she looks fine
    It would be really good if you could type without using txt spk, it makes you posts really hard to read - see the Good Manners Guide for more posting guidelines. Cheers!

When am out havin a drink I get offered a few lines often, I don't tihnk I know anyone who doesn't have it an I like it. But reguarly after taking it i'll get REALLY aggressive, had it a few days ago at a party nearly started fightin with a mate of mine from work who i've known for over a year now. There's a whole in my downstairs door and i've even been aggressive with my mother, which freaked me out. Another thing is I guess 70% of the time I get a cold and a very sore throat for a few days. Makes me wonder what's in the shit.

Oh an about it fucking your nose up a bit, try snorting a TINY little bit of beer or something straight afterwards, it clears your nose without harming you.
    I think this is because you are out having a drink, a lot of people associate people turning arrogant on coke, this from my observations is only the case within pubs e.t.c. and the charlie big patatoes larging it anyways, ive never seen anyone turn nasty on it without beer?

Also when you take coke it does make your liver more suceptable (excuse spelling) to damage from alchohol.

Anyone ever crushed and snorted an ecstacy tablet?

A friend ofr mine did which made his hooter bleed, the particles are more likely to slash a vein on the way up as opposed to powder, never done it myself though.

Quote Originally Posted by MattLiverpool
    Anyone ever crushed and snorted an ecstacy tablet?
    Yes I've done it quite a few times and I can honestly say it's a waste of time... E's aren't in pill form because you have to sniff them, they're for swallowing. end of.
    Conformity before conscience Uniformity before faith!

To infinity and beyond!

"the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
    it's all become clear since" -Rolly.

Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.