Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pink Hearts (pills)

I have had a look on pill reports about pink hearts (the ones that are actually shaped like hearts) and there seems to be a mixed opinion on them. That or there are mant very smiliar pills. Can someone tell me if they have done them, if you would reommend them and what like looked like. (flat? smooth finish?)

i had purple one's at a concert there a while ago, well they looked purple could have been pink, i wouldn't advise them, people collapsed on them but the chances of them being the same one's you have in london are not good, it's been said many times before, types of e's mean nothing, even if they are the same as other people there's no way of garaunteeing that the same ingredients are in them.

i thought you were going off the pills anyway
    Conformity before conscience Uniformity before faith!

To infinity and beyond!

"the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
    it's all become clear since" -Rolly.

Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.

Its for a friend, shes only been getting the same crappy smilies for ages and a good friend of mine recently came back from ireland and hes quite well connected around here n said he cud get some pink hearts, but my bets are, even if these are the crappy hearts, they will better than the smilies

Skive is offline No discipline! No morality! No respect!
    I remember Pink Callies - they were good pills.
    Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

WithHerLipsSheSaid_ Guest
    Ive had "love hearts" which were basically pink pills with a heart stamped on them, so I'm guessing it's the same sort of thing. This was about a year ago but I still hear good things about them. They have a great reputation around here because they give a lovey-dovey clean high. Apart from that, like someone said it's pretty pointless asking because 9/10 the stamp gives no indication of the quality of the pill. When I pilled the only way of getting a vague idea of what to expect was word of mouth, or having a trustworthy dealer.

the pills i had where actually shaped like hearts, not circular like

To infinity and beyond!

Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.

the proper heart shaped ones floating about now are not the dodgy ones, all other heart pills going round should be binned

Who said anythign about a fear of dying from pills? A small does wont make a difference if an allergic reaction accurs they will almost certainly die.

budda is offline TheSite.org's Singular Sage
    It may sound like a mad idea, and I may not have mentioned it on here more than 50 times, but you could TEST YOUR PILLS before you use them.
    My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

Few of my mates took pink hearts at a festival not so long ago, seemed to be really strong pills but the chances of you having the same batch are slim.
    "He who dares wins"

"Happiness can't be found when we are yearning for new desires"

look on pillreports at them. absoloutley loads of batches doing the round. they have been around a while now and are pissing me off

Yea, there seems to be loads of different batches going about, my mate tried some months back that were top quality as well.

Anyone tried rm's that are going around at the minute?
    "He who dares wins"

"Happiness can't be found when we are yearning for new desires"

some good some bad

they done the trick at gatecrasher! the laserssssssssss...

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun
    Anyone tried rm's that are going around at the minute?
    RN's...had them loads of times, is that what *dealer's name* gave you on sunday

To infinity and beyond!

You get alot of heart shaped ones round here. They are not the greatest. But they do if theres nothing else but if theres something else around i'd normally chose the somethng else. I heard a rumor they have ket in them. I find i can feel a bit trippy when starting to come down on them. But maybe thats just me.