Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

Wink Materbation : rubbing or fingering?

hi i find rubbing my virgina more pleasurable than fingering myself!
    but when my bf does it i prefere fingering
    is this the case with any one else gurls?
    ѕωєєт gαℓ χ

Its most likely because you dont know what hes gonna do and when your doing it you know what your gonna do

everyone likes different things. but yes i like rubbing my virginia.

I completely agree..........although i can think of an even better preference..........my cute little bunny rabbit with its lovely and helpful vibrating ears!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by b u r l i
    I completely agree..........although i can think of an even better preference..........my cute little bunny rabbit with its lovely and helpful vibrating ears!!!!
    OOO have you got the latest one?!
    Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell... and you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you.

- Good Will Hunting

yeah thats great as well untill battery goes lol
    ѕωєєт gαℓ χ

Oh yes, and I'm an external lady as well
    Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell... and you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you.

- Good Will Hunting

I got the pretty silver platinum one, is that the latest??? I bought some of those duracell plus way-to-strong-to-be-used-on-my-rabbit batteries the other day.........oh my goodness they are so worth the money!!!! I just love the ears so so much!!!!

I got the pretty silver platinum one, is that the latest??? I bought some of those duracell plus way-to-strong-to-be-used-on-my-rabbit batteries the other day.........oh my goodness they are so worth the money!!!! I just love the ears so so much!!!!
    They've just released a smaller actual mini bunny rabbit...bunny - he's for external use only clicky!

- Good Will Hunting

ooh......i want it!!!! i want the cute little new bunny rabbit! have you heard good things about it?

it looks soooooo fun and pleasurable lol have you got it malteaser??
    ѕωєєт gαℓ χ