As if we need an article to know how to do it! Lol..
1. Relax as much as you can. Take a warm bath or have a glass of wine. Ensure your privacy: turn off the phone, lock the door, send the kids to a neighbor's. Find a comfy position. Most women start out lying on their backs, legs bent and spread apart, with feet on the ground. Remove most or all of your clothing.
2. Fantasize. Recall an exciting past sexual encounter or elaborate on a favorite sexual fantasy. If you need a boost, look at a sexy magazine, read an erotic story, or watch an adult video. Allow your mind to explore any images--anything goes as long as it heightens your excitement.
3. Explore. Run your hands along parts of your body, lingering along areas that are more responsive to touch than others. Look at your genitals in a mirror (especially if you're unfamiliar with them) and caress the different parts to see what feels especially good. Find and touch your inner and outer labia, your clitoris, your vagina and your perineum.
4. Touch. Using one or two fingers, rhythmically stroke the different parts of your vulva, paying particular attention to your clitoris and labia. Experiment with different types of pressure, speed and motion. Try placing a finger on either side of the clitoris and stroking up and down, or placing two fingers on the clitoral hood and rubbing in a circular motion.
5. Experiment. Try different types of touch: stroke, tickle, knead, pinch, or lightly pull your genitals. Try using one or several fingers, the palm of your hand, even your knuckles.
6. Build up. Learn to hold onto sexual excitement by building up and then reducing or temporarily stopping the stimulation. Pay attention to how your body is responding. It will tell you the particular stroke that feels best and when to pick up or slow down the tempo.
7. Breathe and rock. Breathe deeply rather than hold your breath. This helps release the sexual energy, rather than fight it. Rock your pelvis as you would during intercourse. Rhythmically clench and release your PC muscle (inserting a dildo can help).
8. Getting over the Top. If your hand gets tired, give yourself a rest, switch hands, or try a vibrator. If you're on the brink of orgasm, but can't quite get over the hump, try altering your breathing, or focusing on a really hot fantasy. Give yourself extra stimulation: caress your nipples, or try also thrusting your other fingers or a dildo in and out of your vagina.
9. Ride the Wave. As you begin to orgasm, continue the stimulation through the orgasm. Lighten up on the stimulation during the first extremely sensitive moments but keep it going to enjoy those little pleasurable aftershocks. Your first orgasm may feel like a blip or a blast, but the more you practice, the more variety you will experience.
10. Don't worry if you don't come on your first try, keep practicing, or try some of the variations below.
Vibrators take some of the manual labor out of masturbation by providing direct, intense physical stimulation to the clitoris.
Water helps many women learn to masturbate. Lie back with legs spread in a bath with a shower hose and direct the stream of water at your clitoris. Vary the pressure, the pulsation, and the temperature. Alternate methods: slide your butt over the drain so your legs are up in the air and your genitals are up under the tub faucet (rather awkward but do-able), or use jacuzzi jets.
Rub against something--a pillow, the corner of some furniture, a dildo.
Dildos can be a pleasurable accompaniment to clitoral masturbation, as they offer the fullness of penetration and can also stimulate the G-Spot.
Local Advice Finder
Find local services
TheSite Monthly Newsletter
Subscribe to newsletter
Results 1 to 15 of 21
Thread: Girls: How to masterbate
09-06-2005 09:42 PM #1
Girls: How to masterbate
Last edited by **helen**; 10-02-2014 at 05:46 PM.
09-06-2005 09:48 PM #2Noob
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
u wierdo gaylord
09-06-2005 09:50 PM #3
Kill, you might want to think about posting a bit more sensibily if you want to be around these parts for a while. There's a good manners guide over in announcements.Cellar Door
You thought it was gold, but it was bronze
'I ain't gonna study war... no more'
09-06-2005 09:50 PM #4Originally Posted by killallcivilservants
bisexual not homosexual DOH
09-06-2005 11:54 PM #5
satehen - u seem to have the urge to write reeeeaaally long posts tonight!my lj -comment to be added
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
- Anonymous .
Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon
09-06-2005 11:55 PM #6
lol i wish i could take credit, theyre just cut and paste jobbies though.
10-06-2005 12:13 AM #7Originally Posted by satehen
where from?Wake up! Time to die...
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs
10-06-2005 12:14 AM #8
My mate on another forum posted a few and i thought i'd share.
10-06-2005 12:22 AM #9
Interesting, I used to have this friend, she was 19, and she had never masturabated not ever! She could have done with those instructions!You don't have to die to become an angel.
10-06-2005 12:26 AM #10
Maybe she just told you that because she was embarassed.
10-06-2005 12:31 AM #11
Maybe, but it was a bit strange, as it was me, her and another friend and it was totally off topic and she bought it up. I think she was worried that there was something wrong with her, we just said she was probably a late developer!You don't have to die to become an angel.
10-06-2005 01:24 AM #12
Yeah I have a friend who is 21 and had never masturbated or experienced an orgasm ever. Been trying to tell her, that she needs to play with herself so she knows where she likes to be touched before expecting a fella to know. She said she will but think she's too embarrassed :-/I Love Purple
10-06-2005 10:51 AM #13Cool Newbie
Originally Posted by Cruel2BKindMy Faceparty:http://faceparty.com/jemzbabez
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Bishop's Stortford,Herts
10-06-2005 11:53 AM #14Originally Posted by Cruel2BKind
Now theres a girl who needs a vibrator!
10-06-2005 02:31 PM #15Originally Posted by JemzbabezI Love Purple