Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Being bi-sexual for fun..:)

Hi,
    i;m bi and i have had a strange fing a while back with a woman who wasnt bi/lesbian but i just thought she was and we had a casual fling.. has this happened to you?

or are you straight and have you ever considered what the grass is like on the other side ?(that is the saying isnt it) well basically what i mean is are you straight and have you ever found yourself to be attracted to someone of the same sex as you just as a one off thing?
    ѕωєєт gαℓ χ

Od have to say 100% no from me, im no way homophobic, but the thought of doing anything with another lass turns my stomach!!

No from me either..I've never felt that way about a woman. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, but its just not my "cup of tea" so to speak.
    "Those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands, those of you in the more expensive ones rattle your jewellery."

~*John Lennon*~

i have never and could never think of another female in a sexual way, and i have never felt attracted to another woman.

I'm a straight lass, am attracted to ladies though and would probably like to try a casual something, just to test the waters and see how I feel, though a man is what I will have at the end of the day, I would like the experience and to see how it makes me feel about myself and comfort barriers.

Malt xxx
    Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell... and you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you.

- Good Will Hunting

stargalaxy Guest
    I'm slightly ashamed to say it but I was once attracted to another bloke. It was whilst I was at school, at 16. I looked at another guy - he had the idea that I was somehow flirting with him. Thankfully, he was rather flattered by the attention.

I'm straight, but I'm curious to what it would be like to be with a women, it would only be a casual thing though, could never see myself having a relationship with a woman.
    My livejournal

SPONSOR ME - RACE FOR LIFE

What if I was good to you What if you were good to me What if I could hold you till I feel you move inside of me

im straight, but often find myself attracted to women. I have kissed a few women but Ive never had sex with a woman, and I dont identify myself as being bisexual. I am monogomous though, maybe thats why. If I hadnt got married and settled down with one bloke, then I think I probably would have at least tried it.

I'm in a monogomous relationship with a man, but i still identify myself as bisexual. Men and women are very different and i'm attracted to both genders for different reasons. It's not because i'm "greedy" (anyone who says that will get a smack), because i'm monogomous! It's not something i chose, i didnt one day think ooh i know i'll be bisexual. It is a result of years of confusion and of intense sexual feelings for both genders. Fair enough not everyone wants to have sex with someone of the same gender and some people do it just to see what its like.. but true bisexuality isn't just about sex. Its about love. If i werent with my fiancee (who i met before i admitted i was bi), i would be searching for love, not for a gender. It just turned out that the love of my life was male.
    satehen

What's that coming over the hill? Is it satehen?

I'm "straight" because I don't want people to look down on me for being anything else. To be honest a lot of the time being with a woman appeals to me too... Y'know? because many women are much softer, more understanding, far cuter than men... I'm not going to share any sexual thoughts on here.

At the same time, it's functional to be with a man... I'd like to maybe get married one day and have kids.

I guess I'm attracted to both, but to me my sexuality is who I go out with, not who I fancy. I've had lots of crushes on women yeah... Not that I'm proud of it.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

I'm bi, but it's more of a once in a blue moon kind of fling type thing. Never had a serious relationship with a woman and I do tend to fancy men more often than women and I can't see myself ever settling down permanently with a lass.
    Don't try to understand me, just love me.

Quote Originally Posted by -[MoonRat]-
    I'm "straight" because I don't want people to look down on me for being anything else. To be honest a lot of the time being with a woman appeals to me too... Y'know? because many women are much softer, more understanding, far cuter than men... I'm not going to share any sexual thoughts on here.

At the same time, it's functional to be with a man... I'd like to maybe get married one day and have kids.

I guess I'm attracted to both, but to me my sexuality is who I go out with, not who I fancy. I've had lots of crushes on women yeah... Not that I'm proud of it.

Thats nothing to be ashamed of. However the only reason why i'm not shouting from the rooftops is because of the biphobic society in which we live in. Bisexuals get it from both directions, the straight community don't want to know because were not totally straight and the gay community don't want to know because were not completely gay. Why does there need to be these boundaries of gays, bi's and straights, can we all just be people?
    satehen

What's that coming over the hill? Is it satehen?

I'm bi curious, in that i'm primarily straight, but i'd like to try having sex with a woman, even if it's just to see the differences. i'm not saying i'd just someone "just to find out", but there is a certain attraction in the idea. occasionally, when i've kissed other women, i find myself wanting to take it just that bit further, but i think i;d have to do more soul searching before declaring myself as bi.
    He'd moved like the music, like someone dancing to the rhythm inside their head. And in the moonlight, his skull was like that of an angel...

I would say I am bisexual because I have been in a relationship with a girl, though it didn't last long, due to her wanting more from what I could offer. I was still embarrassed at the time, to tell anyone who I was with. She obviously wasn't happy with that, and I don't blame her.

But as Moonrat pointed out, it is functional to be with a man because I would like to get married one day and have kids. Not anytime soon though, but yes it is something I would like in the future. Which is obviously something I will never have with a woman which always holds me back to never get serious with a woman when I'm with her.
    I Love Purple

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2BKind
    I would say I am bisexual because I have been in a relationship with a girl, though it didn't last long, due to her wanting more from what I could offer. I was still embarrassed at the time, to tell anyone who I was with. She obviously wasn't happy with that, and I don't blame her.

But as Moonrat pointed out, it is functional to be with a man because I would like to get married one day and have kids. Not anytime soon though, but yes it is something I would like in the future. Which is obviously something I will never have with a woman which always holds me back to never get serious with a woman when I'm with her.
    exactly... society isn't ready to accept bisexuality because a lot of homosexuals are stuck up about being homo and heterosexuals are up their own arse too.

It's sad people feel the need to butt in to other people's business.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.