Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Subscribe to newsletter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAmericanRageJunky
    but complaining about people sucking face in public is a very different topic from discrimination.
    it has nothing to do with discrimination,its just common decency,thats all!
    man with broken keyboard....

a discussion...which was promptly high jacked by our token Neo-Con.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO MAC
    it has nothing to do with discrimination,its just common decency,thats all!
    look man, the topic has to do with a gay couple getting kicked out of a bar for kissing. Now it is a given that both gay and straight couples make out in public places, and if you want to discuss that i suggest you find/make a thread about it. Because by complaining it in this thread your just making yourself out to be a raging homophobe (and i hope that aint the case).

look man, the topic has to do with a gay couple getting kicked out of a bar for kissing. Now it is a given that both gay and straight couples make out in public places, and if you want to discuss that i suggest you find/make a thread about it. Because by complaining it in this thread your just making yourself out to be a raging homophobe (and i hope that aint the case).
    oh dear,have you been reading the posts,or what? i'm certainly not a "raging" homophobe.the issue here is the landlords right,to kick out anyone that is causing offence to the rest of his customers!..gay or straight!..suddenly its a homophobic action,i think not!

i have been reading the thread, that's why i'm not trying to accuse you of being one, but you are making yourself out to be one by going into a thread about gay's kissing in public, and complaining about people kissing in public.

Look i'm with you on the "people shouldn't suck face in public places" thing, matter of fact i think we already sorted that out earlier in the thread.

i have been reading the thread, that's why i'm not trying to accuse you of being one, but you are making yourself out to be one by going into a thread about gay's kissing in public, and complaining about people kissing in public.

Look i'm with you on the "people shouldn't suck face in public places" thing, matter of fact i think we already sorted that out earlier in the thread.
    ok then,case closed.

This is just great - some one who does not like gays is branded a "phobic", implying some form of mental illness as there is no logical explanation for being scared of gays, prompting the left to bully these phobics, claiming this type of phobia should be made illegal, leaving me with no option but to bring up that wonderful mantra...What About Their Human Rights???

The hatred of gays the quiet majority retain will be made illegal right after Labour introduce The Thought Police.

I have to concede that I don't necessarily want to see people all over each other in pubs, but I also know it happens. Loads of couples do it. I've seen worse, to be honest, and I have kissed girls in public. I was in a club though and I do think there's a sort of separation between being in a club and a pub / bar. Maybe it's to do with the lighting? I dunno, does anyone else think of it like that?

Where do you drink? At the Adolph Hitler Arms?
    Yeah Aladdin I do, I mean every single person who finds 2 gays kissing in public is an Adolf Hitler sympathiser, we all run around around yelling seig heil while trying to throw gays into the gas chambers, same as people who disagree with immigration innit, did you know they are all combat 18 members? What about the people who want tougher sentances for criminals? I think they are all NF members, Im sure you would agree.

Grow up, get your arse out the fantasy land and come join us in the real world.

Its seems you are prepared to label anyone with a different political opinion to you a nazi, shame you dont go to a few more of them gypsy camps, then you would see real homophobia and racism................ah,hhhhhhhhhhh but you stick up for them dont you?

Funny old world in cloud cuckoo land aint it?

off topic i know, but all this talk of Hitler remindes me of the theory that hitler himself was gay...never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO MAC
    my life isnt "cold" or "emotionless"..but i hate to see it in public,its offensive!
    I hate to see fat people kiss. It's like an elephant seal eating its young.

Old people kissing can be seen as offensive too.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Quote Originally Posted by -[MoonRat]-
    I hate to see fat people kiss. It's like an elephant seal eating its young.

Old people kissing can be seen as offensive too.

Personally, I don't especially like seeing any couple sucking one another's faces (or anything else) in public. Showing affection, yes - all over one another, no.

That applies to straight and gay couples alike.

For those who think there's some sort of difference and that straight couples are okay to hold hands etc, but gay couples should not - well, frankly, go fuck yourselves! I'll hold hands with my boyfriend where the fuck I like, thankyou very much. If you've a problem with it, it's your problem not mine, so get over it.

Born Slippy,

The hatred of gays the quiet majority retain...
    That 'quiet majority' lives only inside your own head: as long as it is there, you don't have to face up to the fact that the world has changed and people with bigoted opinions like your own are in a pitiful and declining minority.

I see nothing wrong with holding hands, a gentle kiss, but groping in public in an obvious starter to sex is in normal social environments unacceptable, and there is no need for it.
    If I'm having a drink or meal I just don't want to see overt sexual activity being performed in front of me - I think its done simply for the sake of embarrassing the people around them! Its just selfish exhibitionism.

Quote Originally Posted by satehen
    My friends a lesbian. She went out to a "straight" bar with her girlfriend and kissed her. Its what couples do! But apparantly not in that pub! She was thrown out by the bouncers, because it's "not that type of bar". This can't be legal surely? She's really upset about it now! Why should she have to change for people to accept her?
    I think they should think them selves lucky they wernt gay blokes as they would have a much incresed chance of getting a good kicking
    I don't want no problems cause I put you down
    In the ground where you can not be found