Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

he wants me to lick his butt

okay so recently my bf has licked my ass while were in a 69 and at first I was like ummm what are you doing. But as he did it more it started to feel really good and I got really turned on and I must admit I like it. Anyway he has done it to me like four or five times and he's been asking me to return the favor. Even though I like when he does it to me I just don't think I could bring myself to do it for him. Although I am thinking about it. has anyone ever tried it.

Wow the same thing happened in Sex in the city, although the person(Charlotte I think) didn't like it...

I can't say I've ever tried it or would like to try it, it doesn't really appeal to me, so I can see why you'd be hesitant.

At the moment if I were you I'd just tell him the truth, you don't think you could do it at the moment but you're thinking about it. If he respects you he won't force you or anything. He'll probably drop hints or something, but then just tell him yes no or still thinking, whichever applies. Good luck
    A)- d-_-b

B)- how u make that inverted b?
    B)- wait
    B)- never mind

i really dont think i could ever lick someones ass without gagging.

if your boyfriend has any respect for you he will accept your answer if you say no.

if you say yes you mite want to look into the health implications, im sure if you did a google search you would be able to find somthing
    Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
    but only you can feel the true warmth :D

will you be the pee in my pants?

I love eating pussy and sex during or right after a shower I do include the starfish on the menu.
    I did it first when I was 17, my ex g/f had her gorgeous ass in the air face in the pillow and I just went for it wasn't something I had planed was just very horny and it felt like the right thing to do at the time. She reacted very well which turned me on even more. Became normal sex ever since.

Personally I would never ask a girl to do this [no girl has ever don it yet to me]. Is something she must feel the need to do just like I did. In that case I wouldn't stop her.
    If a girl would have asked me to do it maybe without being horny enough I would have found it gross too.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverberg
    Wow the same thing happened in Sex in the city, although the person(Charlotte I think) didn't like it...
    miranda and you shouldnt do it unless you feel comfortable with it

But asslicking truly is unhealthy. Because there is definitely bacteria hanging around there...

I have a question. That mouthguard thing for oral sex. How on earth does that work? What is it exactly? If its stopping any of your mouth actually touching the genitals, doesnt that mean no saliva either? That sucks :\

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    But asslicking truly is unhealthy. Because there is definitely bacteria hanging around there...

I have a question. That mouthguard thing for oral sex. How on earth does that work? What is it exactly? If its stopping any of your mouth actually touching the genitals, doesnt that mean no saliva either? That sucks :\

Dude, the magical powers of soap and watter can really help with this trust me. I've don it to two girls more times I can remember. My face hasn't fell off yet.
    Take a shower together, wash her ass yourself to make sure shes clean then give it a try. If you get turned on by making your partner feel good trust me she's gona love it. Just as you would if she would do it to you.

Aye just because I said its disgusting doenst mean I never did it. But that showering thing is right. I just never thought of sticking soap down there. Hmm. That was fooliche.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    Aye just because I said its disgusting doenst mean I never did it. But that showering thing is right. I just never thought of sticking soap down there. Hmm. That was fooliche.

Eh soap up the bum might hurt her or at least feel unpleseant.
    Soapy fingers much better and be gentle.
    "The Only Way To Get Rid Of A Temptation Is To Yield To It."--Oscar Wilde

By soap I didnt mean bar of soap. Gees.. my cock hurts her enough. Like I'd stick a bar of soap up there. Hahaha.

1983 is offline i waltz in and
    shake things up
    Go for a shower before hand and make sure he doesn't eat anything that'll give him gas, obviously.

Then try it, if you can't do it, then you'll know it's not for you.

Nichobo Guest
    My ex licked mine a couple of times - didn't really fancy it.
    Luckily the thought of me licking his rusty sheriffs badge did nothing for him but freak him out - and I really appreciated that!

Not really my cup of tea thank you very much.
    When my crowd doesn't like my style, I change my crowd, not my style!

http://kazlw.bebo.com

If you're not comfortable with it, then just tell him. If he loves you then he will respect your honesty and not push you into something you're not keen on doing.

And if you're gonna do it, make sure he's clean

Not my cup of tea personally. If a guy asked me to do that I'd tell him to shove off!

Quote Originally Posted by KinkyBoots
    If you're not comfortable with it, then just tell him. If he loves you then he will respect your honesty and not push you into something you're not keen on doing.

And if you're gonna do it, make sure he's clean

Not my cup of tea personally. If a guy asked me to do that I'd tell him to shove off!
    ditto, that just sounds so unhygenic (sp) to me.
    When my crowd doesn't like my style, I change my crowd, not my style!

http://kazlw.bebo.com