Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question taking too long to cum?

g'day. I know there are some guys who worry about cumming too soon (premeture ejaculation) when there inside the girl, but what about when it takes too long to cum? a few times with a preivious girllfriend sometimes it would take nearly an hour for me to cum, dont get me wrong, we were both enjoying ot.

any ideas ? tips

Some women would beg for an hours loving. I see nothing wrong with having stamina

Lol I really don't think theres such thing as too long? But seriously if you can get times longer than 1 hour with consitency than good for you.

Jeez you're so darn lucky you big stud! Sometimes I can't even last a minute & it's really embarassing Why don't you try thinking of someone fit when you're having sex (just don't blurt out the other girls name by mistake)? Sometimes I like to close my eye and pretend I hammering away at Britney Spears but I don't do it very often becuase I feel really bad because I cum even quicker when I do.

I have that trouble, and whilst t'missus doesn't seem to mind it does get a bit annoying because sometimes I don't get to come at all

As for what you can do to help, not wanking so much helps, and I find that being really aroused helps.

it can leave a girl a bit sore if a guy can last for ages... im a bit wierd, i tend to have a two orgasm limit then after that i start getting bored! i prefer it all to be over within 15-20mins then go back for more later
    my lj -comment to be added

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
    - Anonymous .

Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon

i agree with nicebutdim about 'little and often' lol.
    Try not having sex for about a week or so, this way when you do sleep with a girl, you will come far quicker. However, if u get so horny, u cannot help having sex, then just do lots of forplay b4 the actualy penetration!
    SBG

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy
    Some women would beg for an hours loving. I see nothing wrong with having stamina
    And then there's the whole, "Is there something wrong with me", if you take to long.
    "Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

Sometimes my boyfriend takes a while to cum, when it first happened I thought I was doing something wrong or something was wrong with me. He said it wasn't, we hadn't seen each other for almost 3weeks and he was wanking quite a lot, so now he's banned from doing it a day r 2 before we are going to see each other. I also prefer little and often like nicebutdim said.

Maybe you could spend longer on foreplay, might help the time it takes you to cum when inside your girlfriend.
    My livejournal

SPONSOR ME - RACE FOR LIFE

What if I was good to you What if you were good to me What if I could hold you till I feel you move inside of me

Quote Originally Posted by M12_GTO
    Jeez you're so darn lucky you big stud! Sometimes I can't even last a minute & it's really embarassing Why don't you try thinking of someone fit when you're having sex (just don't blurt out the other girls name by mistake)? Sometimes I like to close my eye and pretend I hammering away at Britney Spears but I don't do it very often becuase I feel really bad because I cum even quicker when I do.
    And they say romance is dead, thats pretty selfish.
    found inspiration moving forward.

i would really hate that.
    cant beat little and often
    my lj -comment to be added

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
    - Anonymous .

Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon

i used to have this problem. a lot of people would think its great to be able to shag for hours but to be honest its not!
    i used to just sleep with people for the sake of having sex but never really got anything out of it. then i got with my current gf and we started having sex then it slowly started to feel good, then better and better until one day i did actually come through having sex and ever sinces ive been fine. maybe its just youre subconsiously uncomfortable with whoever you're sleeping with...

Quote Originally Posted by M12_GTO
    Sometimes I can't even last a minute .

thats really unfortunate dude, i feel for you
    sleep when you're dead...

Why don't you try thinking of someone fit when you're having sex (just don't blurt out the other girls name by mistake)? Sometimes I like to close my eye and pretend I hammering away at Britney Spears but I don't do it very often becuase I feel really bad because I cum even quicker when I do.
    How nice. Notice that the only thing bothering him is he comes quicker than usual too...

What goes around comes around.

Teagan is offline TheSite's senior sex therapist

Question

Quote Originally Posted by lefthandman
    g'day. I know there are some guys who worry about cumming too soon (premeture ejaculation) when there inside the girl, but what about when it takes too long to cum? a few times with a preivious girllfriend sometimes it would take nearly an hour for me to cum, dont get me wrong, we were both enjoying ot.

any ideas ? tips
    As a matter of interest and if you don't mind me asking but does your foreskin retract fully when erect (i.e. does the whole head show)? I ask this 'cos in my experience, guys with long foreskins that don't retract when erect take AGES to cum ....
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")