Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Subscribe to newsletter

+ Reply to Thread
    budda is offline TheSite.org's Singular Sage

Information request.

Hi,

I have been asked a question by someone but I dont know the drug. LadyJade; I dont suppose you can pull one of your wierd wonderful links from somewhere.

Its about someone using 200mg of anmafranil (clomipramine) a day wanting to take MDMA.

I'm assuming that the drug is part of his mental health treatment, so its probably not a good idea, but well I havent got anything solid.

Any ideas?
    My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

Dont worry, I've learnt not to be lazy, I've looked it up on the RXlist.
    My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

I did find a report here that seems to suggest taking Clomipramine and MDMA can increase the risk of Seratonin Syndrome, but the report is a bit brief and technical...
    Did you see the report on erowid about Tricyclic Antidepressants, there is loads of background info there. It seems as though it is often used in combination with another drug - but either way, you are right, not a good idea to mix the two.

Cheers for that, I knew you'd find some obscure document.

Originally posted by bongbudda
    Cheers for that, I knew you'd find some obscure document.