Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question girls: how often do you orgasm during sex?

i was just wondering... cos i'm sure i heard that not many women actually cum during sex unless they're stimulated around the clit area, is this true for most people on here??

cos i feel bad sometimes when i have sex, my bf cums and i don't, it's not that it's not nice, just not enough!!! if that makes sense...

was jus wondering whether i should tell him to do more than just stick it in lol

xxx
    "Don't make a religion of reason and logic. Because in the passage of time reason may fail you and when it does, you may find yourself taking refuge in madness."
    (Anne Rice, Blood & Gold)

I don't really orgasm through sex alone unless we do it doggy.
    When my crowd doesn't like my style, I change my crowd, not my style!

http://kazlw.bebo.com

*feels smug*

One, and thats if im lucky! I tend to through foreplay.

My baby boy - Luke - Born 13th august 2005!

My baby girl - Keira - Born 30th may 2007!

Livejournal

Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Never - I'm a deprived Girlie
    but then again, twas a long time ago i was actually in a sexual relationship. could always get 'almost there' but never to the point
    I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness

My current girlfriend does Sometimes when we first started having sex she didn't but now I know the things that work and don't she more often than not orgasms before me but recently we have been cuming both at the same time which is amazing during penetration

My girlfriends clit is very sensitive to direct stimulation and tickles too much!

This is no word of a lie but I could make my ex-girlfriend orgasm about 3 times before I did. However, this was only during long sessions, where there had been lots of me teasing and stimulating her. And the 3 times thing only happened about 3 or 4 times, twice happened quite often and once most of the time. If we were just doing it quickly, she never really had an orgasm. The key is build up and sustainance of erection
    The reason that I knew what she liked was simple communication. I asked her if it felt nice. If she said 'not really' I tried something else. If she said nothing and just groaned into the pillow I knew I was doing something right. And, after a few times of 'asking' I stopped asking and just gauged her reaction.

It's simple communication guys

But- as on point with the question- most girls seldom orgasm through sex, I would bet usually due to lack of foreplay. Just let him go down on you till you are nearly there, then he can slip inside you. Once you have done that and become comfortable with it, try longer periods of penetration

i used to never have orgasms,at all!when i got with my fiance he was the first one to make me orgasm,now he can pretty much do it everytime and they get better day after day
    we are what we repeatedly do therefore excellence is not an act but a habit--aristotle

practically every time
    We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
    - Martin Luther King

me

pretty in purple

Re: girls: how often do you orgasm during sex?

Originally posted by ryoko_rock
    i was just wondering... cos i'm sure i heard that not many women actually cum during sex unless they're stimulated around the clit area, is this true for most people on here??

cos i feel bad sometimes when i have sex, my bf cums and i don't, it's not that it's not nice, just not enough!!! if that makes sense...

was jus wondering whether i should tell him to do more than just stick it in lol

xxx
    I can cum without my clit being directly stimulated but its too much hard work, much easy to stimulate myself! or through oral. I cum every time, as even if my bf cums before me durin intercourse we make sure im staisfied after. Unless its just a quickie and I dont manage to and we dont have time...ya know what i mean!
    I only said Jehova!

www.hard.fm

i only orgasm during sex if i go on top or if i'm really really horny. I don't really like oral sex, receiving it that is, but i find i enjoy sex just as much wiv or without an orgasm. Just seeing my bf cum makes me happy!
    My little miracle angel, born 26.6.04
    Nearly lost her, makes her so much more special

i more often than not orgasm during foreplay, especially oral. During sex, i used to orgasm quite a lot, but lately i haven't... always used to cum with me on top, both of us sitting up. doesn't seem to work anymore though....
    ..... grrr........

I've cum with no forplay once, just from penetration, but my boyfriend and I often get into poses where he can stimulate me while he's inside me.
    My soul is free to wonder
    But has chosen to rest,
    Safe, comfortable, secure,
    Loved, loving, forever
    In his keeping.

Very rare that I orgasm through penetration but yeah I have experienced it a few times... tho I have to be on top. Too gurantee for me to orgasm, is through foreplay.
    I Love Purple

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemmingway