Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Subscribe to newsletter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

blow jobs and coming

OK - I've never made anyone come from a blow job or hand job, and I really want to have my boyfriend come while I'm sucking him off. I'm not exactly looking for techniques for GOOD head, because I already know what I'm doing and stuff, I just need to know good ways of making someone cum - eg, there's stuff I did to my ex that he said was nice but wouldn't make him come.

Edited to add: What feels nice on the perineum? Because I've discovered I have easy access to it in the 69 position

Re: blow jobs and coming

Originally posted by dominatrix
    OK - I've never made anyone come from a blow job or hand job, and I really want to have my boyfriend come while I'm sucking him off. I'm not exactly looking for techniques for GOOD head, because I already know what I'm doing and stuff, I just need to know good ways of making someone cum - eg, there's stuff I did to my ex that he said was nice but wouldn't make him come.

Edited to add: What feels nice on the perineum? Because I've discovered I have easy access to it in the 69 position
    The best person to ask is him.

He will have been making himself cum with hand jobs for years!

And ask him how he likes you to give head and to tell you as you go along which things he likes and what he doesn't.
    Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light.

yeh i think you should ask him because although you say you don't need to know techniques, perhaps you're not applying enough pressure or something. just ask him- i'm sure he'd love to tell you.

I don't get it if you say you don't need advice how come you've never made anyone come from a bj or handjob?

Wouldn't you say there something wrong with your technique if that were the case??

I agree with the others; before meeting my bf i hadnt given anyone a handjob, and he showed me what he liked (n i found out some added stuff whilst playing alone the way which he didn't realise before ), him showing me the first time must have worked; cas after his lil bit of help, ive made him orgasm everytime since unassisted .

I'd say the best thing is to ask him what he likes and get him to show you, he can give you the best answer. Have fun!

this may sound odd.... or maybe I am just weird....

but I don't normally cum from blow jobs!!!! I think they are fantastic, and love them - and yeah baby yeah............ but - you still will not make me cum! - so maybe you ex is like that too?

Some girls just no little extra tricks-
    Like the angle you hold it at-or how you hold or play with the balls etc:, Ive never cum from a bj either. Thats normally beacuse it alwayds ends up with us shagging-

I have cum only once or twice through handjobs but I kind of let myself cum- we could reposition ourselves to not cum etc if we want.
    If you cant be good, be good at it
    No wonder santa is so jolly, he knows where all the naughty girls live! :P

Ask him

My baby boy - Luke - Born 13th august 2005!

My baby girl - Keira - Born 30th may 2007!

Livejournal

Try doing a handjob but with his dick in your mouth...if you get me. Always works when I do it to ma bf - but as said before I guess it depends on the person
    * monogamy is the way to go, just put your lips together ...and blow *

Originally posted by the sole liber
    I don't get it if you say you don't need advice how come you've never made anyone come from a bj or handjob?

Wouldn't you say there something wrong with your technique if that were the case??
    Hmmm the answer to that is in some other people's answers, I think Well, I've only given a proper hand job to one lad, and he was too nervous to come. The others, it's just been to get them horny. With both blow jobs and hand jobs, I've been told they're really nice. It's just there's obviously something extra I need to do. I guess maybe I should ask him... it's just when I mentioned it before he just said 'Practice makes perfect!' Thanks for everyone's advice, anyhoo.

Originally posted by *§atania*
    Try doing a handjob but with his dick in your mouth...if you get me. Always works when I do it to ma bf - but as said before I guess it depends on the person
    Yeah, I generally do that

Use lubricant when giving a hand job! much easier on the wrist, and something different for him. To make him come through a blow job, ask him what he likes, listen to any noises and his breathing and you can knida of pick up what he likes... also the hand job into the mouth technique is a good one too!
    ..... grrr........

I've never had a problem in the past with making guys cum from blowjobs. However my current boyfriend just doesn't cum from them...handjobs yes, blowjobs no. Dunno why but apparently he never has.

Maybe as funkyone said, he's the same. Nothing to do with your technique...he just doesn't cum that way.

If not I agree with the others, ask him and I'm sure he'll be happy to point out a few tips
    I try not to let college get in the way of my social life

Penises are different, and some penises get stimulated in different ways to others.

I've never come from blowjobs or handjobs, and it certainly isn't that the people I've been with are crap at them. Some men don't.

Out of interest, does it bother your boyfriend, or is it just your pride?

I think it is just that some guys don't- the first guy I ever gave head to came even tho I didn't have the slightest clue what I was supposed to do, but my boyfriend has never come, even though I know what buttons to push and everything- he says its a kind of relaxing stimulation. It doesn't really worry me- I'd like to get him there but if it doesn't happen then it doesn't happen!

Enjoy the ride rather than focusing on the target!
    My soul is free to wonder
    But has chosen to rest,
    Safe, comfortable, secure,
    Loved, loving, forever
    In his keeping.