Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

most extreme sex act...

i'm not really adventurous and haven't evn slept with ne1 so mine would b havin sex all night with some1....oh and a ltl fetish type stuff amybe too

wot about u lot how far would u go in bein sexually extreme?

are you talking about done or hoping to do?... coz done would have to be the school toilets ... and hoping to do would be under pouring rain somewhere likely to be caught or just a swimming pool in some great place like where we're going this summer :D

† BE CAREFUL OF YOUR THOUGHTS, THEY MAY BECOME WORDS AT ANY MOMENT! †

.... The Real Thing xxx

I think, for once, that this is a thread where I'm not sure about mentioning anything "extreme" that I would consider, or want to do. Hmmm. Maybe I'll wait for someone else to lead with their kinks first.

Mr_Wobble
    System Error!!!
    Sausage Stack Overflow. Please re-insert banana and reboot Universe

mr_wobble @ wobbleworld co uk

Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I think, for once, that this is a thread where I'm not sure about mentioning anything "extreme" that I would consider, or want to do. Hmmm. Maybe I'll wait for someone else to lead with their kinks first.

Mr_Wobble
    lmao, but everyone knooooows you're a big pervy/kinky biatch. So unless you want to go rape your pet dog while someone else goes at you with a strap on (though knowing you the strap on bit may be true ) I think you're safe.

Oooh, so many tongues.

Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    lmao, but everyone knooooows you're a big pervy/kinky biatch. So unless you want to go rape your pet dog while someone else goes at you with a strap on (though knowing you the strap on bit may be true ) I think you're safe.

My baby boy - Luke - Born 13th august 2005!

My baby girl - Keira - Born 30th may 2007!

Livejournal

Re: most extreme sex act...

Originally posted by amirab
    i'm not really adventurous and haven't evn slept with ne1 so mine would b havin sex all night with some1....oh and a ltl fetish type stuff amybe too

wot about u lot how far would u go in bein sexually extreme?
    ma xtrm sx hpe wud b 2 hv sx wiv sum1 oo dunt use txt spk al da tme bo.

Use English, its a fantastic language.

Wigan or googliland depending on blood alcohol level
    i wudnt say wat they've done is extreme txt language, i dont even notice when ppl write like this ne more, feels normal lol
    WARNING:Posts could cause offence as prejudice against all walks of life

Originally posted by solid_L
    i wudnt say wat they've done is extreme txt language, i dont even notice when ppl write like this ne more, feels normal lol
    But it's not like you have a letter limit, use english, Kermit is right - it's amazing if used properly
    'the beauty of the kiss, the reason for its allure, for its strangeness, is that it is at the same time the most innocent and the filthiest form of human contact: the first thing a mother does to her baby, the one thing a prostitute will never do. No subsequent erotic experience ever matches the intensity of the first kiss, so perfect because it sketches for you vast horizons, limitless spaces, endless possibilites. Whatever faliures and flops follow, the kiss is never held responsible. The kiss never promises satisfaction, so it can never disappoint.'

umm could we get back to the topic here please!

Zella Guest
    i dnt know if this counts as extreme but ive done it in a park before on a bench right by the gate. and ive done things wit my ex while our mates were sleeping in the same room .....at least we hope they were sleeping.

Originally posted by DaisyChainThing

Oooh, so many tongues.
    Damnit! You've got me there! And you know I love a bit of anal play, as you've already offered to abuse me with your stilleto heel before. Mmmm. So if you wanted to take me with a strap on, then I'd love it. Was that an offer? Mind you, if I bend over for you, then you're bending over for me afterwards.
    Ooo, which reminds me of a scenario that sounds fun. To have a sexy girl wearing nothing but a strappy pair of heels, hair in bunches, naked, sucking on a large lolly. I'd love to bend her over an armchair or table, take the lolly (cherry or strawberry would be nice) and tease and fuck her with it, then slowly withdraw it, all wet and glistening, and pop it back in her mouth before licking the sweet, sticky, nectar like juices from her. So, are you, and your lolly, busy this week Daisy?

Ooooh, so many eyebrows!

Mr_Wobble
    System Error!!!

Lacy Guest
    Damnit! You've got me there! And you know I love a bit of anal play, as you've already offered to abuse me with your stilleto heel before. Mmmm. So if you wanted to take me with a strap on, then I'd love it. Was that an offer? Mind you, if I bend over for you, then you're bending over for me afterwards.
    Ooo, which reminds me of a scenario that sounds fun. To have a sexy girl wearing nothing but a strappy pair of heels, hair in bunches, naked, sucking on a large lolly. I'd love to bend her over an armchair or table, take the lolly (cherry or strawberry would be nice) and tease and fuck her with it, then slowly withdraw it, all wet and glistening, and pop it back in her mouth before licking the sweet, sticky, nectar like juices from her. So, are you, and your lolly, busy this week Daisy?

Ooooh, so many eyebrows!

Mr_Wobble
    Run girls run

Originally posted by LacyMay
    Run girls run
    You wouldn't be able to, coz I would tie you down before teasing you with the lollypop! And any attempt to escape would result in a pair of bare, hot, spanked cheeks!

Mr_Wobble
    System Error!!!

Ooooh, so many eyebrows!
    Well, ok, but I prefer orange flavoured lollies.

Ooooh, so many eyebrows!

Mr_Wobble
    u see this is what i love about mr wobble, oh and i was ne closer to u, i'd volenteer, cherry sounds nice to me