Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

why are men such idiots?

i mean dont get me wrong i love men but tonight ive been out and all but one bloke made me want to live in a world full of only women forever,

to start with two twats decided to hit each other cause one big fuck of a bloke to fall on me sending me into a wall and breaking my brand new 7250,and this idiot kept bumping into me delibratly.
    and some fat bloke stood on my foot and rather than moving he just stayed there,

and yeh so i wa wearing a low cut top but it isnt that low cut and it doesnt say slag to me and yet men think they can just come up to me and pin me up a wall and either try to get off with me or fondle me,i was like puhlesseeee get your smelly fag breath away from my face.

had it not of been for one lovely lovely bloke being decent id get the lot of ya shot!
    im not having the best of times with men at the moment on the due fact that no basterding one of em wants me for anything more than sex or for them to look good,its all take take take and no give give give with men lately!

hmph.
    rant over.

on a happier note ive got pink fluffy bunny ears:D
    I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile. you're all ive ever wanted and my arms are open wide.

Sorry to hear you had a bad time out..

- Guy's suck
    - Bunny Ears rule

Re: why are men such idiots?

Originally posted by rockerchick

on a happier note ive got pink fluffy bunny ears:D
    Me too. :D

And I don't understand men at all so any rant from me about men would just be a really confusing one.

*sends rocker a loooveleh bloke*

Moderator Guest
    I hope this doesn't descend into a man-hating exercise. Some of them are lovely, you know. Play nice, ladies.

Yeah - not all men are like that...might be the kind of pub you are visiting?
    I never really got any shit from blokes when I was younger, only the odd arse on the way home at night who's mother must have taught him it was cool to intimidate women at night or that shouting at them was an ideal way to get a date.

I once got followed home by a bloke and kept telling him )Politely) that I didn't want him to talk to me and could he please go away) - he was a few years younger than me and kept on trying to talk to me until I blew my top and told him to think about how his mother would expect him to behave and that I hoped she was very proud of him. he started yelling 'why wouldn't my mum be proud of me'!!! It amazes me that there are so many men out there who have no idea how to talk to a women politely and sensibly!!

ShyBoy is offline Born on Earth, raised on TheSite.org
    Originally posted by Karla
    I hope this doesn't descend into a man-hating exercise. Some of them are lovely, you know.

look at me heehee.

But I guess it's a guy thing - guys, in bars, with their mates, it's seen as a macho thing to try and chat up laydees etc. If you want to meet nice guys then there are better places. Of course, some guys in bars are nice, just that most are in there for a larf and to see what they can get.

Then also there are girls who act nice but in the end are only after one thing - it's true both genders have some nice and some not so nice (well, it depends, cos they are nice to people who lik ehtat, its just a different lifestyle or something...) and you just have to pick them out.

Good luck at your picking, but trust me, you will pick the wrong sort soooo many times before you pick the right sort. I think
    Be happy, accept those you care for, and live your life in a manner true to yourself, those you care for, and the values you hold dear to your heart.
    -- Click To See More

I have never seen two women fight in a bar / pub / other public place

I have never been unwantingly propositioned by a woman

I have never had a woman be deliberatley annoying by not moving and always bumping into me

A woman has never called me names when I refused to "get-off" with her

A woman has never hit me because I wouldn't "get off" with her

Now, take everything I said and reverse it, because those things have all happened to me and countless other men!. I find sexism disgusting, whichever way around it happens to be and think people should stop generalising.
    If you had had a run in with someone of another race would you then come on here saying "all people of race X are bastards"? I doubt it - you would get banned.

Sexism makes me sad. I treat ladies with respect, always.

You tell em Van!

And shyboys right, its probably the type of place you go - especially if the guys there think that the first step in chattin up a laydee is putting their hand up their top.
    "I'll be your huckleberry"

"BOOMSHAKALAKALA RUUDDEEE BOI!"

What the fuck?! She wasn't being bloody sexist. God, you all have to be so damn PC 24/7. Ugh.

When people say men are shit it's like when you tell everyone to fuck off and die. It makes you feel better. EVERYONE SHOULD FUCK OFF AND DIE is more fun to say than 'Oh, only the nasty people in the world should fuck off and die'. Same with the men are shit thing. Ya don't actually thing ALL men are shit. It's just more fun to say it.

God. GOD!

Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    What the fuck?! She wasn't being bloody sexist. God, you all have to be so damn PC 24/7. Ugh.

When people say men are shit it's like when you tell everyone to fuck off and die. It makes you feel better. EVERYONE SHOULD FUCK OFF AND DIE is more fun to say than 'Oh, only the nasty people in the world should fuck off and die'. Same with the men are shit thing. Ya don't actually thing ALL men are shit. It's just more fun to say it.

God. GOD!

Yes but there is a difference. All people is all people, cos you are pissed at all people. But men, generalises it. I'm sure if someone was going round saying "All women are fucking whore's" you'd have a word or two to say to them. Either way I was just pointing out that it depends where you go, but at that kind of comment I think men are allowed to defend themselves.

But yea I agree she's probably upset and doesn't mean all men are idiots or something, she jsut wanted to let out steam. I guess it's just the way it's directed towards men.

Has anybody considered the argument that 1 woman vs all men - maybe it's the woman who is wrong? (and I'm not meaning it seriously just saying there's a flipside...)
    Be happy, accept those you care for, and live your life in a manner true to yourself, those you care for, and the values you hold dear to your heart.
    -- Click To See More

I'm always Nice, I dont want to be categorised as the stereotypical male DickHead! Thats the biggest insult anyone could use against me, my mum brought me up to respect ladies, which i do! although being nice doesnt pay off too good! Girls can be just as bad

What the hell?!

That really didn't need that big a reply, ShyBoy, I'm not stupid and I knew all that.

Why can't you lot just go with it and whinge about men?! You all whinge about women enough in that damn relationships thing. It's like all of a sudden 'Oh nooo, we can't have people making generalisations, aren't they offensive!'.

People need to moan!! THEY NEED TOOOOO. Just let her, without getting so damn uptight.

And I'm sure she knows girls can be just as bad.

Like, get a sense of humour or something (ha, am I actually saying this?).

Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    What the hell?!

That really didn't need that big a reply, ShyBoy, I'm not stupid and I knew all that.

Why can't you lot just go with it and whinge about men?! You all whinge about women enough in that damn relationships thing. It's like all of a sudden 'Oh nooo, we can't have people making generalisations, aren't they offensive!'.

People need to moan!! THEY NEED TOOOOO. Just let her, without getting so damn uptight.

And I'm sure she knows girls can be just as bad.

Like, get a sense of humour or something (ha, am I actually saying this?).
    okily dokily - i'll join in with the man hating then

they all after one thing!
    they only think of themselves and there stomachs
    they have a macho image so they keep it up inftont of the lads
    as long as they enjoy themselves screw everyone else
    all they talk about it SEX SEX SEX
    thats all i can think of for now

Miffy Guest
    Aww c`mon. Daisys right. All you lot have to do is make a few sympathetic noises and Rockerchick`ll feel a lot better, end of story. She won`t turn into a man hating militant feminist lesbian y`know!

oh yea. erm. men fuck you in the arse, get want they want and leave to clean up after. grrrr

Hmmm no some of the bad points is that men react badly to some things - like I react badly to women, when I am seeing somebody I will change from sweet and sensitive to a bit of a lad, to show off maybe. Ends up they don't like who I've become

So erm, also men can sometimes be annoying, they either don't pay you enough attention when you are crazy about them, or they give you too much attention and you just want them to go away. Sometimes there are those rare ones that seem to be on the same wavelength but they are few and far apart.

Oh but rockerchick, all I want you for is lfor friendship and maybe a hug now and again. Cheer up hun you'll find a nice one like me
    Last edited by ShyBoy; 19-04-2003 at 12:10 PM.
    -- Click To See More