Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3sums

3sums

ok this was the topic of conversation all trhoughout 2day, so i thought id cary it on nationwide!!

if u partner wanted a 3sum with another member of the same sex as yourself, would you be up4 it?

then u have to ask yourself what if they found them more attractive/a better shag than you, and how would that affect u.

if u wouldnt why? would you have a problem with your self-esteem?

Been there, done that.

With one partner it spoiled things. Funnily, it had been her fantasy in the first place, but when I agreed, and it happened, she worried that I'd not been more jealous/possessive. Ho hum.

Another time I was not involved romantically with either party prior to the event, and that worked out just fine. It was a one-off thing, and just damn good fun.
    Black Knight
    www.faceparty.com/theblackknight

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me.

COLOR=deeppink]well ive had a mmf 3sum but if my partner wanted a 3sum with another bird i'd b up for it u neva no i'd probably hav a wkd time aswell as him. wot would happen if my man thought they were better than me.....ummmmm well i dunno i guess if u luv each other uve always got that, the other person is just there for a bit of fun so as long as u all no where u stand every thing should b ok (does that answer the question?:confused[/COLOR]
    who u lovein?who u wanna be huggin huh?who u wit ?who u wanna b fu*king? one!!! lets get dirty!!

The amount of guys that have wanted a threesome with me and my mate is countless. I have never done it and never would, I think personally it's a thing that is between two people!

Yeah I would....something I do want to try at some stage, but if I'm in a serious rel I doubt i really could do it. But we'll see what the future holds.
    Don't try to understand me, just love me.

Could never do it when in a serious relationship.

I'll tell you threesums are dangerous activities, i've been in a few (FFM) and if your one of the three in a relationship then it will be a rocky roadfor your relationship as normally you or your partner want's to do it again and the other doesn't.

Of course if your the outsider then it's win win win, just good out fun with two people.

Id love to try it (MMF)
    But I wouldnt want to do it with my own partner. I spose it would be best if it was 3 individuals getting it on just for the experience although I wouldnt mind joining an established couple as long as I was convinced they were totally ok with it.
    www.faceparty.com/bandit4911

I'll tell you threesums are dangerous activities
    Oh my god, i'm sat here shaking and have gone all cold. Cannot divulge too much me and my mate said we'd take it to the grave.

All I say is stag do, Barcelona, off our heads, was offered a 3sum (transaction), came out both VERY sober.

2 words.

Trade description.

Orally i would yes, as for me having another mans tool or man man giving another woman his (best way i could describe it) then no way! Thats our precious thing only us enjoy.

Originally posted by Flirt247
    I'll tell you threesums are dangerous activities, i've been in a few (FFM) and if your one of the three in a relationship then it will be a rocky roadfor your relationship as normally you or your partner want's to do it again and the other doesn't.

Of course if your the outsider then it's win win win, just good out fun with two people.
    i agree...always be an outsider....better if your all outsiders
    I only said Jehova!

www.hard.fm

Dude. Post. Dead.

"I've found the best way to keep my youth is to chain him to the bed".
    Tara Schwarz

Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it.

Originally posted by KinkyRed
    Dude. Post. Dead.

its dudette, thankyou!
    :D
    I only said Jehova!

www.hard.fm

Any reason for bringing this back from the dead Vicky?

Originally posted by VinylVicky
    its dudette, thankyou!
    :D
    Well alright, if you insist on the gender bias.

Dudette.
    "I've found the best way to keep my youth is to chain him to the bed".
    Tara Schwarz

Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it.