Yay!Please note: we will be creating and adding some special TheSite.org Avatars to a database soon, allowing users to pick from these as well as their own.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How to create Avatars
09-10-2002 10:15 AM #1
How to create Avatars
How to include an avatar in your profile.
Avatars are small graphical images that you may choose in your profile. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. You can choose an image that best describes yourself from your profile options.
Choosing an Avatar
Before you add your Avatar to your profile, you need to choose or create a suitable image. This image must be no more than 400 pixels wide and 60 pixels tall. If it is too big, the boards just won’t let you do it. Once you have chosen an image and resized it, you’re ready to go.
Adding an avatar to your profile
1. While on TheSite.org boards, click on User CP in the top navigation
2. Click on the Edit Options link
3. Scroll down the page to the bottom. Under ‘Other Options’ there are options for Avatar.
4. Click on the ‘Change Avatar’ button. At this point you will get a “Thank you for updating your profile” message.
5. You are now on the page where you get to choose your Custom Avatar. You can either:
a) enter the URL of an avatar (if you have an image stored on a web server), or
b) upload an avatar from your computer (onto TheSite’s server).
6. Once you have done this, click on “Submit Modification” – your Avatar should now be live on the boards, on every one of your posts.
Please note: we will be creating and adding some special TheSite.org Avatars to a database soon, allowing users to pick from these as well as their own.
Last edited by **helen**; 18-09-2006 at 12:55 PM.
09-10-2002 10:22 AM #2You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster