Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

Post Live chat with an immigration lawyer in the US

Ask your question to an immigration lawyer in a live chat at ILW.COM- The Immigration Portal on a regular basis. Please visit http://www.ilw.com/chat/calendar for the chat schedule.

immigration from canada to US

i need some help with figuring out the paperwork in order to immigrate from canada to the US. the websites i have read are not easy to follow and i want to know which is the best route for me to go. im not sure which visa to apply for or where to even start with getting prepared for the interviews and tests i would need to take if there are any. please help me.

We're all in the UK, so the best thing I can suggest is perhaps visiting/calling the US embassy for advice.
    Whowhere, neither here nor there.

That and not digging up 8year old threads
    ‎"Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, But who we are might be predetermined, the path we follow is always of our own choosing, we should never allow our fears, or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."

--Timothy McGee
    (NCIS)