Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

Chat This Thursday Evening:

Tonight’s FunkayassThursday Chat will be open by 8 PM until after 10 PM and you can be part of it by clicking here. It is a general chat, in which you may discuss anything including but not limited to: your personal problems, last night’s Apprentice (I’ll be watching it before chat), the week’s sport (which Manchester club will win the Premier League?), other TV shows, today’s elections and referendums (I voted ages ago), and whether MPs should pay for their own iPads.
    This post was written at the untidy desk by WayneS moderator of the Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat. Named by Hannah, it is the world where you can discuss what interests you every Monday evening between 6:45 and 7:45.

"If you bring the sunshine, I'll bring the good times. Just add your laughter, it's happy ever after. I don't know about you, but that sounds good to me."

Thumbs up

The FunkayassThursday Chat has opened. Click here to participate.
    This post was written at the untidy desk by WayneS moderator of the Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat. Named by Hannah, it is the world where you can discuss what interests you every Monday evening between 6:45 and 7:45.

"If you bring the sunshine, I'll bring the good times. Just add your laughter, it's happy ever after. I don't know about you, but that sounds good to me."