Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

What our guys have been up to

I wont go into details about my specific job,but if for those of you who kno me on here and are aware of what I do, I thought you might be interested in keeping updated with the latest news on what 12 Mechanized Brigade get up to in Afghanistan. They are the unit that is currently ut in Helmand Province.

http://www.facebook.com/12thMechanizedBrigade

For those who are not regulars here, I've been doing bits and bobs for youthnet for many years now. Volinteering is a worthwhile avenue to take in life, and people from all wals of life get involved in a wide range of stuff.
    "Sometimes it's worth making your own opportunities instead of waiting for others"

Hopefully at least some of the people who have viewed this have enjoyed reading
    "Sometimes it's worth making your own opportunities instead of waiting for others"

Thanks for this G! Always great to hear from you, hope you're well and thanks for the facebook link
    "The greater the problems you've survived, the richer your hidden history of achievement is likely to be."