Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Subscribe to newsletter

+ Reply to Thread

Chat This Sunday Evening: 7 until 9 PM

Tonight’s Funkayassmoonwalk Chat will be open by 7 PM until after 9 PM, and you can be part of it by clicking this iceberg of a link. It is a general chat, in which you may discuss anything including but not limited to: the Voice (was the last singer overrated?), BGT, The Apprentice, Titanic programmes (I think it’ll sink twice on ITV tonight), teaching paganism in schools, whether the Grand National should be banned (if so should sports in which people die also be banned?), the weekend’s sport and the charts.
    This post was written at the untidy desk by WayneS moderator of the Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat. Named by Hannah, it is the world where you can discuss what interests you every Monday evening between 7 and 8 PM.

"If you bring the sunshine, I'll bring the good times. Just add your laughter, it's happy ever after. I don't know about you, but that sounds good to me."

do i really have to wait another 2 hours!?!

Thumbs up

Wait no more! The Funkayassmoonwalk Chat has opened! Click here to be part of it.
    This post was written at the untidy desk by WayneS moderator of the Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat. Named by Hannah, it is the world where you can discuss what interests you every Monday evening between 7 and 8 PM.

"If you bring the sunshine, I'll bring the good times. Just add your laughter, it's happy ever after. I don't know about you, but that sounds good to me."