Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

Hi, Hello, Yo, Hi Ya, and Hey!

Hi,

New to the site, playing with adding a few threads to get started. Am pleased to have found you all.

As you can tell I have trouble sleeping, so may find me lurking about at unusual hours!

Hmm, what to tell you about me! that won't get me thrown off straight away!

I used to love a good laugh but finding it more difficult currently to get the Ha Ha Ha flowing!

I love my girls. Who are not children but two dogs. I wont say their names as their may well be people on here I know and my dogs names would def give me away!!

However they are clearly a big part of my life and I actually owe them my life.

I like old films, cary grant bit of a fav! but like all the new action films and the technology that powers a great deal of action films these days.

I hate having a headache, bit woosy but it drains me big time. But deal with any other pain even dental in my stride!

love a good glass of wine, ok any glass of wine.

if you've not tried a boiled egg and miamite (how do u spell that anyway) sandwich you don't know what you are missing, or if you don't fancy that try a spead cheese and miamite sandwich. great stuff.

I do cook by the way just like snaking tooooo. am woman must snack!! its in our genes trust me!

Well hope to listen and be heard on the site. Keep well one and all. Oh and Happy Easter!!!

Hi :-)

Happy Easter

eaten two big easter eggs, at least that will even up the distribution of fat on the hips lol How are you??

Hiya - I love cheese and marmite toasties! Have you tried them?
    Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

Hi Helen,

OOH I love a cheese and marmite toastie, (thanks for the spelling, I was so tired but could'nt sleep and could'nt be bothered to go to kitchen to check) nice thick bread, just hate the cleaning of the machine after I got a olden so the plates don't come out for cleaning!

maybe we should start a what do you mix your marmite with thread? lol could find some strange and interesting concoctions!

my favourite quote that gives me hope, 'what is the end for the caterpillar is only the beginning for the butterfly'

Quote Originally Posted by milliemollie View Post
    maybe we should start a what do you mix your marmite with thread? lol could find some strange and interesting concoctions!
    Cool idea - feel free to go ahead and kick it off over in the food forum

Nice quote - you could add that to your profile signature?
    Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

Hi,

Have taken your advice on both counts. Should be interesting.
    "What is the end for the Caterpillar is only the beginning for the Butterfly" Buddhist Proverb

Welcome!
    Have to say I disagree on the marmite front, cannot stand the stuff but still, look forward to getting to know you

Nina x
    Don't waste the best thing that has ever happened to you, just because you are a little unsure of who you are

brunettebarbie is offline Imagination, life is your creation
    Hi! Hope you're settling in well i like your quote

"i'm finding a meaning. Once you say, finally 'now i've got it,' then you've lost it, because you're dragging it down to something very limited. It's an on-going process and the meaning of life itself. One is continually going into the depths of yourself, discovering a strength, a presence perhaps, in heart of yourself." Karen Armstrong

I know you're after me but leave the devices out

"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." ~Andy Warhol~