Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Subscribe to newsletter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    On the alien planet Earth
    Posts
    16,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Roll View Post
    Precisely. Try and speak with him. If he ignores you then you have your answer as to whether he's worth wasting any time over.
    Just to make it clear, that answer would be "No".
    "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
    ---
    If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
    ---
    The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Indrid Cold View Post
    Just to make it clear, that answer would be "No".
    Haven't bumped into him in work but haven't spoke to him on fb either bad sign?!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Somewhere in the UK
    Posts
    10,076
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobs_gal View Post
    Haven't bumped into him in work but haven't spoke to him on fb either bad sign?!
    He had sex with you and now he's not calling a month after the event? It certainly isn't a good sign. If he contacts you after all this time it'll be because he's horny, not because he likes you.
    Whowhere, neither here nor there.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Whowhere View Post
    He had sex with you and now he's not calling a month after the event? It certainly isn't a good sign. If he contacts you after all this time it'll be because he's horny, not because he likes you.
    He had a gf when it took place :S

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Indrid Cold View Post
    Just to make it clear, that answer would be "No".
    Sent him a message but he didn't reply guess I had my answer

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Somewhere in the UK
    Posts
    10,076
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobs_gal View Post
    He had a gf when it took place :S
    Then he is quite clearly a dickhead. I wouldn't waste your time on him.
    Whowhere, neither here nor there.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Whowhere View Post
    Then he is quite clearly a dickhead. I wouldn't waste your time on him.
    Thanks just a shame I bump into him around work

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    It's grim up North London
    Posts
    2,289
    Two life lessons you've had to learn the hard way: don't fuck someone at work and don't fuck someone who you know has a partner.

    I'll bet he even told you she never gives him sex and is just waiting for the right time to chuck her.

    The only consolation is that you've not blown your chances of anything. The guy's a knobhead and was only interested in putting his ding-a-ling in your tra-la-la. Just let your colleagues know he was a bit small
    Can you hold me like you held someone you shouldn't have let go?
    Can you keep me deep inside like the regrets that burned a hole?
    Can you love me like you loved someone you loved so long ago?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Aylesbury, Bucks
    Posts
    17,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Roll View Post
    ding-a-ling in your tra-la-la. Just let your colleagues know he was a bit small
    Teehee!
    "We're Starfleet officers, weird is part of the job." (Capt. Janeway)

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Roll View Post
    Two life lessons you've had to learn the hard way: don't fuck someone at work and don't fuck someone who you know has a partner.

    I'll bet he even told you she never gives him sex and is just waiting for the right time to chuck her.

    The only consolation is that you've not blown your chances of anything. The guy's a knobhead and was only interested in putting his ding-a-ling in your tra-la-la. Just let your colleagues know he was a bit small
    He didn't tell me till after the event and he doesn't work in my office but next door so that wasn't my fault. He wasn't small but did struggle

    When I do see him do I say hi

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12
    Don't waste your time with him. He cheated his girlfriend, he's not such a good guy...
    Get over him quickly! There are better guys out there!
    Kisses

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    It's grim up North London
    Posts
    2,289
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobs_gal View Post
    He didn't tell me till after the event and he doesn't work in my office but next door so that wasn't my fault. He wasn't small but did struggle

    When I do see him do I say hi
    You'd be best off blanking him. He just wanted to fuck you so ignore him, he's not worth even wasting the oxygen required to say "hi".

    I don't care if he was big or small, good or bad, just remember that if he gossips you can get revenge quite easily.
    Can you hold me like you held someone you shouldn't have let go?
    Can you keep me deep inside like the regrets that burned a hole?
    Can you love me like you loved someone you loved so long ago?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Roll View Post
    You'd be best off blanking him. He just wanted to fuck you so ignore him, he's not worth even wasting the oxygen required to say "hi".

    I don't care if he was big or small, good or bad, just remember that if he gossips you can get revenge quite easily.
    He even said not to post on his wall

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobs_gal View Post
    He even said not to post on his wall
    guilt about cheating?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Show site map

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995