Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

Issue when logged in

Hey guys,

The issue I'm having occurs with both MSIE and Opera web browsers (latest stable releases), but only when logged in.

Is this something to do with streamlining for mobile display, or an actual issue? I have no idea, hence why I'm asking here. It's not too bad on a large resolution screen, but on smaller ones I can see people only being able to view the upper part of the attached image. Which may lead to them thinking "what the hell"

Attachment 16355?
    Geordie Bore - The musings of a (fake) Geordie.
    GarethMilner.co.uk - Personal site
    IndyReferendum.co.uk - Latest independence stories

Issue with display

Hi G - thanks for flagging this - it's to do with the recent changes in the TheSite.org's header. This is not working across the skins on vbulletin. I've flagged this now with our tech team. And we'll work to resolve this asap.

Patrick

Attachment 16359

Well it seems that since I posted this thread, the nominate/report buttons on posts, for this particular colour scheme anyway (vision in violet wide) have borked up, this is on both MSIE and Opera.
    Geordie Bore - The musings of a (fake) Geordie.
    GarethMilner.co.uk - Personal site
    IndyReferendum.co.uk - Latest independence stories

I've noticed the same. Using Skiver, and the top is like in the first photo will the buttons turn into the ones in the second while I hover.
    "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
    ---
    If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
    ---
    The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

Red face

Thanks - sorry this has taken ages to fix. The offending stylesheet is now replicated on both our servers...

All fine on my end.
    "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
    ---
    ---
    The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

Good to know thanks Indrid

ShyBoy is offline Born on Earth, raised on TheSite.org
    All broken for me.
    Be happy, accept those you care for, and live your life in a manner true to yourself, those you care for, and the values you hold dear to your heart.
    -- Click To See More

Quote Originally Posted by ShyBoy View Post
    All broken for me.
    What's your theme, that should be helpful. Also try a full reload (Ctrl+F5 in most browsers) just in case the stylesheet is left over from before.
    ---
    ---

ShyBoy is offline Born on Earth, raised on TheSite.org
    Red revolution, still broken after ctrl+F5 too.

Chrome 19.0.1084.24 beta-m
    Windows 7
    Be happy, accept those you care for, and live your life in a manner true to yourself, those you care for, and the values you hold dear to your heart.
    -- Click To See More