Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb TheSite.org on mobile - NOW LIVE!

We're pleased to say that the new Site.org mobile pages have now gone live

Do take a look (preferably using your phone) via this link: http://m.thesite.org, or click the mobile link in the top right of the header:

From the mobile homepage you'll be able to access mobile-friendly versions of the Local Advice Finder and the disucssion boards as well as quick links through to our YouTube channel, twitter and facebook and some info about TheSite in general. It should look something like this:

Testing help

With so many different handsets and operating systems out there, we've only been able to perform a limited amount of testing. Feedback from a variety of phones is essential for us to log errors and make improvements, so if you've got 10 minutes to spare over the next few days it would be great if you could view the page on your mobile phone and fill in this short feedback survey. Or, add your comments/suggestions and any feedback to this thread.

We hope you like it, let us know what you think!
    Last edited by Jo7; 21-11-2011 at 04:38 PM.
    "The greater the problems you've survived, the richer your hidden history of achievement is likely to be."

Sweet, nice one. I'll give this a whirl in abit
    Don't ever let somebody tell you can't do something. You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it.

Just giving this a little bump in case any of you missed it
    "The greater the problems you've survived, the richer your hidden history of achievement is likely to be."

Question hello

hiya what is this site all about please? and how do you use it?

This site or the mobile site?
    "Sometimes it's worth making your own opportunities instead of waiting for others"

It's quite good. I'm gonna be filled with typos though.

when trying to get to TS on my fone, it directed me to the tapatalk app, is this legit? also, can we have live chat on the app please?
    Never say no to a HUG

Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    when trying to get to TS on my fone, it directed me to the tapatalk app, is this legit? also, can we have live chat on the app please?
    The app is legit (I use it) but it's not for free, so if you want to use the free interface simply say no.
    "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
    ---
    If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
    ---
    The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Indrid Cold View Post
    The app is legit (I use it) but it's not for free, so if you want to use the free interface simply say no.
    Yep tapatalk is £1.69ish, I think? I use it and quite like it - also useful if you use more than one vbulletin forum. It is our aim to have chat on mobile in the future, but current software isn't compatible I'm afraid.
    Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

Quote Originally Posted by Jo7 View Post
    Just giving this a little bump in case any of you missed it
    Heyy first time useing this one