Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If you weren't in a rush you could go the long way round on the Circle Line but the way Franki has suggested is a lot quicker and not at all complicated. Don't panic, its an easy journey.
    Voted Poster of the Year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.

Thanks JsT, I'm sure I'll be okay in the end.. it's just a bit scary thinking about all the things that could go wrong!
    The headlights from passing cars
    They illuminate my face then leave me the dark
    The voice of Nirvana says, "Come as you are"
    And I will
    My blog

Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Angel View Post
    Thanks JsT, I'm sure I'll be okay in the end.. it's just a bit scary thinking about all the things that could go wrong!
    Franki is totally right. The most important thing is to give yourself lots of time. Did you notice that on journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk you can check the timings for the day and time you're travelling? That can be really helpful.

There is a bus, if you'd rather, but it takes a long time. The 73 from Victoria runs to right outside King's Cross mainline.

Also, at any time, you can always find a member of TfL staff to help. If you urgently need assistance, there are call buttons on the platform, otherwise you can head to an exit to find someone.

Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    ― Winnie-the-Pooh

I made it on my phone so can't really write much, but i made it here on time yesterday. A few problems but nothing major. Thanks guys
    The headlights from passing cars
    They illuminate my face then leave me the dark
    The voice of Nirvana says, "Come as you are"
    And I will
    My blog