Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
    little_tiny_flower Guest

How to ride your man!

I shall be blunt, I cannot get into the swing shall we say, of riding my bf during sex. I'm ok at the ol' bouncing but let's face it girls, it's a killer on your thighs after a while. And I would quite like to learn how to ride because I am more in control. I just can't get into the rhythm and his cock always falls out because of the weird angle

Anyway any tips would be GREATLY appreciated

I know what you mean in can be hard on the thighs after a while.

If he's laying down i prefer to lean over so my body is right over him, which then makes it easier to move your hips rather than your legs doing all the work. Also instead of bouncing try just rocking your hips for a little while so your rubbing against him. Dont know if it does much for him but it feels good for you!
    Love Is Not Love That Alters When It Alteration Finds

Yeah the ol lean forward over him and support yourself by putting your arms on his chest/shoulder/beside him ect helps alot. And change the rhythm/speed up so you get a rest. Or just switch positions for a bit and go back to it?

How about turning around and facing towards his feet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerina View Post
    Yeah the ol lean forward over him and support yourself by putting your arms on his chest/shoulder/beside him ect helps alot. And change the rhythm/speed up so you get a rest. Or just switch positions for a bit and go back to it?
    I just wondered does anyone feel like me, when I'm leant over [cause it feels nice and of course is easier] I kind of feel like a guy having sex? I prefer the bouncing only cause of the idea of sexiness of it all.. but tbh grinding,rocking and thrusting feels better than bouncing.