Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
    luvsmusiccm Guest

cuddling after sex...what does that mean?

im in a "FWB" relationship with a guy. I dont want to take any further than that with him. I don't know what's he trying to tell me. He doesn't open up well. It was the 1st we cuddled afterwards and we talked for a few minutes.

Then later he gave me a quick kiss on the lips which I was taken by surprise and appreciated me being there for him.

He the one that does the calling when he wants something. I rarely do.

I don't think he's neccessarily trying to tell you anything other than he doesn't take you for granted - but you know him better than we do, so what makes you think he may be?
    I hold it true, whate'er befall; I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.

I recently had something with a friend of mine. We kissed too, and I cuddled her after sex... and now it's almost 2 weeks and we haven't heard a bleep of each other and I am perfectly fine either repeating that or being just friends with her... To be fair tho, I fancy another girl and can't have her at the moment, so that makes it easier for me, but you can do kissing and cuddling without having feelings for that person.

I think some people just like cuddling after sex, me and my FWB have a bit of a cuddle and always have a kiss goodbye afterwards... i think he's just trying to make you feel appreciated thats all
    Love Is Not Love That Alters When It Alteration Finds

Not being treated like a piece of meat is a bad thing? How times change...
    Did you ever go to a place - I think it was called Norway?
    That was one of mine. Won an award, you know. Lovely crinkly edges...

luvsmusiccm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StrubbleS View Post
    I recently had something with a friend of mine. We kissed too, and I cuddled her after sex... and now it's almost 2 weeks and we haven't heard a bleep of each other and I am perfectly fine either repeating that or being just friends with her... To be fair tho, I fancy another girl and can't have her at the moment, so that makes it easier for me, but you can do kissing and cuddling without having feelings for that person.
    He knows Im hanging out with other guys so if it happens that I do meet someone, its not gonna hurt my feelings if he doesn't contact me

Quote Originally Posted by luvsmusiccm View Post
    He knows Im hanging out with other guys so if it happens that I do meet someone, its not gonna hurt my feelings if he doesn't contact me
    It's always good to consider the other persons feelings too, but if you yourself are unfazed by it, then that's already half the rent. It's nice after all.

Does this fella just usually turn up, pump away and then leave? Dr Dre springs to mind:

"I just wanna fuck you
    No touching and rubbing, girl
    You got a husband who loves you
    Don't need you all in mine"
    I was sitting down with a few doing what we do
    connected and focused we were practicing tongue-foo.

luvsmusiccm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by luvsmusiccm View Post
    as in hanging with other guys as in friends, nothing sexual