Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 468 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 7010
    im sick of how incompetent the jsa people are. How can they lose my forms TWICE in a row? i need some money i have had none since June. I'm sick of being jobless, im sick of ringing round day after day to find out that people cannot do their jobs properly. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr.
    my lj -comment to be added

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
    - Anonymous .

Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon

Whiny self-absorbed cunts - currently directed at work people, but also generally. I understand you think your life is difficult. It's not; you're just a whiny fuck.

Irony noted.
    I was sitting down with a few doing what we do
    connected and focused we were practicing tongue-foo.

Weather's mad. Last week it was almost summer, today I feel like there should be a Christmas tree in the house.
    "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
    ---
    If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
    ---
    The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

Today is a lying in bed with my teddy day. Have been up all night being sick. Am exhausted and feel like bleurgh.
    ...there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.

'Franki is a wise one. Even if she hides it well sometimes' ~ Scary Monster
    'that's because you're perfect Franki' ~ Broken-Angel
    'I salute you Franki' ~ **helen**
    'I agree with everything that Franki has said' ~ Melian
    'You're a genius' ~ piccolo
    'Franki's right as usual' ~ James

Might be getting laid off

Oh god. I know this shouldnt put me off but a group of girls i hated at college have worked with the same company i'm doing my work experience at. They might be working there now, i dont know. I really hope not. Its really going to knock my confidence if they're there
    Love Is Not Love That Alters When It Alteration Finds

I wanna put my penis in a woman and chew some bubble gum, but unfortunately I am clean outta women.
    Last edited by StrubbleS; 15-10-2011 at 09:38 AM. Reason: drunken spelling

lovely sentiment there StrubbleS

I've had enough of this...
    I can't carry on feeling like this,
    so i find my escape in my silver friend,
    who glints at me knowingly.
    My silver friend knows me,
    understands me
    and that's how it plays me,
    like a violin

gotta love it when so called friend decides to throw the hump just cos i cant give free money away and gives guit routine (ill post something in bit about it)
    some things are worth fighting for, some things arnt its knowing who worths fighting for that counts

Been completely used by an ex. Very pissed off.
    The headlights from passing cars
    They illuminate my face then leave me the dark
    The voice of Nirvana says, "Come as you are"
    And I will
    My blog

I'm busy being jealous of a two year old. My mum's always buying my nieces and nephew clothes and books and toys, and I really want to have a massive tantrum and be all what about meeeeee. However I'm supposed to be an adult so it wouldn't be very productive. Also I don't have a winter coat and all my shoes have holes in, whingey whinge, I'm cold.

I've been ill with a nasty virus since Wednesday night last week. Hardly left my flat.
    Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light.

I don't want to have to deal with being homeless in less than a week. I want to be planning my birthday and go out and have fun for once rather than looking after my mother and feeling too anxious all the time, and being in this shitty shitty situation.

Work, just everything about it - messing me about, cutting my hours, possible redundancy, getting my holidays wrong.....gah

Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Angel View Post
    Been completely used by an ex. Very pissed off.
    I got a text from an ex saying she needed to talk to someone. Called her later that night and she said she'd rather go for coffee the next day rather than talk over the phone. She text me the next day and arranged to meet at 6. She text me shortly before 6 to say she wouldn't be ready until 7:30. 7:30 came and went (and I've put clothes on and everything) and I text her. She now says she can't meet at all. Then I get a text from my other ex asking me if I want to get a drink. So I did.