Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 465 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 6968
    Mioaw.
    Growls

Quote Originally Posted by StrubbleS View Post
    Maybe when you stop hoping the fab times are gonna drop into your lap like an autumn leave.
    How about you let people rant in the ranty thread in peace? There's no need to make snide comments to someone who is already feeling fed up, so keep it to yourself.

For one in this trip I actually have time to go to the gym.

I have time because I got up early to get some work done early. But my free time is now, and officially shifts started 40 mins ago, so going to the gym would be seen as unreasonable.

Grrrrr.
    Growls

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerina View Post
    Everyone on facebook going on about how fab their lives are atm - jetting off places, getting good jobs/boyfriends etc. When is it going to be my turn???
    Nobody is as happy as their facebook would suggest they are....!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neddy View Post
    Nobody is as happy as their facebook would suggest they are....!!
    all facebook shows you is what people want to show you. You very rarely see the crap people go through, and instead you see all the wonderful photo's and statuses. It's a bit deceiving when looking at a snapshot of peoples lives.

My rant: I think I am falling again. I feel like I am loosing control of the things I had control over.
    For example, it seems like I am in a constant battle with my parents even though I've moved out. They are negative about 95% of what I do/think. I just want them to support me instead.
    I feel like my boyfriend sometimes makes things worse. But I know the problem is me and my stupid head. I self harmed a bit yesterday for the first time in ages.
    Rant over.
    "The planet is fine.... the people are fucked. Compared to the people, the planet is doing great."

Everyone on my facebook is saying how awesome the body painting I did at college looks. But what they can't see is the cracking paint because I did it too thickly, and how messy the fine detail is. The house is a total mess, and my mother is back tomorrow. I feel like crap and need to go to the doctors about lower chest/upper tummy pain everytime I'm doing almost anything. I want to spend some time with friends, but I don't really have many and the ones I do have are scattered accross the country. And most of all I am sick and tired of searching for somewhere else to live and having to deal with my shit of a landlady and all of the bits and bobs that are falling apart today - like the outside tap breaking 10 mins before I needed to be out the door this morning, and then having to find the stopcock and then having to find something to turn it off with because it had no tap...

ITS NOT FAIR!

people dragging up ancient threads is really getting on my wick
    “I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.”

Tired but can't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by baa ram ewe View Post
    Tired but can't sleep.
    Why not?
    And if you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself. Get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer. Because there’s something inside you. That made you keep trying. Despite everyone who told you to quit. You built a cast around your broken heart. And signed it yourself. You signed it..
    “They were wrong”
    Shane Koyczan

*sigh* im so fed up right now.
    my lj -comment to be added

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
    - Anonymous .

Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon

Really fed up and irritable today. Cried for about ten mins because I dropped the dish filled with the cats biscuits sending them flying all over the kitchen.

Dont know why i bother job hunting, it just depresses me
    Love Is Not Love That Alters When It Alteration Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi99 View Post
    Dont know why i bother job hunting, it just depresses me
    Amen

Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    ― Winnie-the-Pooh

thirded.
    my lj -comment to be added

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
    - Anonymous .

Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon

Quote Originally Posted by baa ram ewe View Post
    I dropped the dish filled with the cats biscuits sending them flying all over the kitchen.
    Ha Ha. I've done that, they go bloody everywhere

Not so bad if you have a dog.

Drop biscuits - Dog goes 'Ooooo biscuits' Nom Nom Nom

Drop Biscuits - Cat goes 'You dropped my biscuits on the floor ? Well i'm going out. I'll bring you back something half eaten later, probably a headless bird'
    I've got plenty of baggage and i don't expect anyone to carry it for me. But you can have a good rummage through it if you'd like.

katralla - That's right, I am Kev, and I am a slut.

Munkey, Ruudy & Friends