Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 468 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 7014
    Why did i have to give him my number? WHY!!!!?? Now im gonna have to do the whole 'thanks but no thanks' talk uuggghhh
    Love Is Not Love That Alters When It Alteration Finds

Pretend its not your number.
    Growls

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Monster View Post
    Pretend its not your number.
    He's in two of my uni classes so i cant really avoid him like that. If he wasnt i would have given him a completely fake one but im gonna see him at least twice a week. I hate turning guys down it makes me feel so guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Roll View Post
    One of GWST's netmums baby friends has given us a The Wiggles DVD and baby adores it.

All together now, Hot potato, hot potato...

Am on on drugs?! Poor children these days!
    "The planet is fine.... the people are fucked. Compared to the people, the planet is doing great."

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi99 View Post
    He's in two of my uni classes so i cant really avoid him like that. If he wasnt i would have given him a completely fake one but im gonna see him at least twice a week. I hate turning guys down it makes me feel so guilty
    But you wouldn't feel guilty had you given him a fake number or by ignoring him completely thus making him feel like you are taking the piss out of him....?

Just be honest. It's not that hard. Geez....

Quote Originally Posted by Neddy View Post
    But you wouldn't feel guilty had you given him a fake number or by ignoring him completely thus making him feel like you are taking the piss out of him....?

Just be honest. It's not that hard. Geez....
    I know but now its like ive led him on a bit by giving him my number when i never wanted anything to do with him in the first place.

I am gonna be honest with him but i feel so mean

I know but now its like ive led him on a bit by giving him my number when i never wanted anything to do with him in the first place.

I am gonna be honest with him but i feel so mean
    Ignoring him would be infinitely meaner than explaining to him that you made a mistake giving him your number and you're not interested.

Train strike. Bad food at work. Headache. Can this day somehow improve PLEASE?!
    I am Kate in chat

Quote Originally Posted by Neddy View Post
    Ignoring him would be infinitely meaner than explaining to him that you made a mistake giving him your number and you're not interested.
    I know, im not gonna ignore him

I know, im not gonna ignore him

Sorry if I sounded blunt, I've just been in that guys shoes too many times and wish I'd been told the truth more often that's all!

Why can't I make a simple bloody decision? Probably not helped by being told "I'm not sure if it's a good idea either".

Thinking of Uni years ahead, we had the aim higher people put on a show was thinking yes, but know I am unsure :s
    And if you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself. Get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer. Because there’s something inside you. That made you keep trying. Despite everyone who told you to quit. You built a cast around your broken heart. And signed it yourself. You signed it..
    “They were wrong”
    Shane Koyczan

Quote Originally Posted by **CupCake** View Post
    Thinking of Uni years ahead, we had the aim higher people put on a show was thinking yes, but know I am unsure :s
    You are still quite young?

You have plenty of time where you dont even need to think about uni.

Today's rant comes in three parts:

1. There is something irritating in being told that someone else could do your job better, but then being asked how.

2. I am looking forward to working harder, for longer, earning less but paying more. Then getting a lower pension when I retire.

3. Finally a message to taxpayers. If you don't want to fund my pension when I retire, then don't spend my contributions today just to keep your taxes low.
    Did you ever go to a place - I think it was called Norway?
    That was one of mine. Won an award, you know. Lovely crinkly edges...

My PC was collected today. 8 days is all I had to wait for AC: Brotherhood, and now I'll have to wait longer to play it. :'(
    JavaKrypt (Blog, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter

"If you think education is expensive. You should see the cost of ignorance."