Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

were can u buy pure dopamine?

my m8s rekon u can get pure dopamine (which is the main ingrediant to e's lol) off the web, anyone no were to score this ?

safe

Not sure if this guy was banned for this post or another, but I'll just add this in case anyone reads it and believes it.

The original post is nonsense. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter. Ecstasy is MDMA, not dopamine. MDMA works mainly through serotonin (another neurotransmitter). Cocaine works through the dopaminergic system, but dopamine itself cannot be taken recreationally (it is however used to treat Parkinson's disease).
    It's the fruit that makes it fruity, it's the juice that makes it juicy, it's the funk that makes it funky, it's the junk that makes the junkie

budda is offline TheSite.org's Singular Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by wooooooooah View Post
    Not sure if this guy was banned for this post or another, but I'll just add this in case anyone reads it and believes it.

The original post is nonsense. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter. Ecstasy is MDMA, not dopamine. MDMA works mainly through serotonin (another neurotransmitter). Cocaine works through the dopaminergic system, but dopamine itself cannot be taken recreationally (it is however used to treat Parkinson's disease).
    Isn't l-dopa (I cant remember the correct spelling) actually a dopamine activator rather than actually giving you dopamine? In that it either makes the body produce more, or acts like MDMA but just on the dopamine receptors.
    My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

L-dopa is a precursor for dopamine, and is coverted to dopamine after it enters the brain. Apparently L-dopa may be psychoactive, but I've never heard of it used recreationally. The side effects (tremor/dyskinesias) in patients are quite bad at high doses.
    It's the fruit that makes it fruity, it's the juice that makes it juicy, it's the funk that makes it funky, it's the junk that makes the junkie

Just a few things I remembered from a chemistry lecture (hope I don't fuck it up, I'm writing it down from what I remembered) in layman terms.

Dopmaine cannot be administered to treat Pakinson's Disease, because it cannot pass the blood-brain barrier, because it carries a positive charge on the amino group. L-Dopa, which has a carboxyl group too can pass the blood-brain barrier because it is uncharged in total (carboxylate carries a negative charge). The carboxyl group will be removed in the brain (decarboxylates, ergo goes off as CO2) and voila there you have your Dopamine.