Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Subscribe to newsletter

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3

    How can I make myself cum now please? (female)

    I would like a female to talk me in cuming now please?
    I had no sleep all night as I am so hot and dont know how to give myself a good hand.
    Some help needed.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Notting Hill
    Posts
    4,445
    Quote Originally Posted by messyworld View Post
    I would like a female to talk me in cuming now please?
    I had no sleep all night as I am so hot and dont know how to give myself a good hand.
    Some help needed.
    LMAO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,697
    Hahaha! Are you being serious? LOL
    why are you peppering the steak? You don't know if Tigers like pepper."
    "Tigers love pepper... They hate cinnamon."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    5,543
    Quote Originally Posted by g_angel View Post
    LMAO
    Did you really LYAO Cal?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Notting Hill
    Posts
    4,445
    Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post
    Did you really LYAO Cal?
    I gave it a damned good go!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    4,439
    I'd probably be a bit sore if I was wanking from the night before until 4pm the next day
    It's the fruit that makes it fruity, it's the juice that makes it juicy, it's the funk that makes it funky, it's the junk that makes the junkie

  7. #7
    moonlift is offline user awaiting email confirmation
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Darlington!
    Posts
    1,329
    HAHAHAHA!!! what on earth

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by grahaminneed View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!! what on earth
    Hi, what is LMAO?
    I am new to the forum and was feeling realy hot but I dont have any magazines or movies to help and my internet is too slow for downloads.

    I some times try to help myself but only once worked, enc I ask for idias.

  9. #9
    moonlift is offline user awaiting email confirmation
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Darlington!
    Posts
    1,329
    Quote Originally Posted by messyworld View Post
    Hi, what is LMAO?
    I am new to the forum and was feeling realy hot but I dont have any magazines or movies to help and my internet is too slow for downloads.

    I some times try to help myself but only once worked, enc I ask for idias.
    This isnt the place for you to crack one off from their replies.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    nottingham!
    Posts
    1,862
    Quote Originally Posted by messyworld View Post
    Hi, what is LMAO?
    I am new to the forum and was feeling realy hot but I dont have any magazines or movies to help and my internet is too slow for downloads.

    I some times try to help myself but only once worked, enc I ask for idias.
    its "Laugh My Ass Off"
    which is what many people are doing when they read this
    omnia vincit amor

    "love is what is left when being in love is burned away. When your roots are so entwined that it is inconceivable that you could ever part"


    Tumblr

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    539
    Are you asking for advice on how to give yourself a handjob or do you want people to talk dirty to you?

    if its the former make it clearer, if its the latter ill PM you!
    Wood

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The ROCK
    Posts
    15,331
    See, i thought this was a female asking for advice from females on how to make herself come? no?

    however snugglebubbles if your offering PM ME
    ‎"Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, But who we are might be predetermined, the path we follow is always of our own choosing, we should never allow our fears, or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."

    --Timothy McGee
    (NCIS)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,526
    messyworld,

    This forum room is not a place for you to get off, It's a community forum where you can seek advice from other members but I reckon you should check out this article if that is the information your seeking.

    Female masturbation.

  14. #14
    ShyBoy's Avatar
    ShyBoy is offline Born on Earth, raised on TheSite.org
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    21,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
    See, i thought this was a female asking for advice from females on how to make herself come? no?

    however snugglebubbles if your offering PM ME
    and cc me on this action too

    also for OP http://www.jackinworld.com/
    Be happy, accept those you care for, and live your life in a manner true to yourself, those you care for, and the values you hold dear to your heart.
    -- Click To See More

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,652
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMe View Post
    messyworld,

    This forum room is not a place for you to get off, It's a community forum where you can seek advice from other members but I reckon you should check out this article if that is the information your seeking.

    Female masturbation.
    "The greater the problems you've survived, the richer your hidden history of achievement is likely to be."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Show site map

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995