Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

Running for Head Boy (Sixth form)

Well, I've taken the plunge after everyone has told me how good I'd be at running for head boy.

I'm a lazy ass and I'm getting things sorted asap!

I'm suppose to come up with a Manifesto of things i'd like to do as head boy and come up with a speech as for what I want to be head boy.

I've already got a few ideas in my head, like I'm not going to bullshit no one and i'll tell them how it is.

Any thoughts/ideas?
    Last edited by CoolMe; 08-06-2009 at 03:11 PM.

moonlift Guest
    Correct me if im wrong but your going to be coming up wit ideas how you could improve the place?

best of just having a few ideas to make the speech meaningful but short.

Aye - things that I could possibly try make happen if I were elected.

I've got some stuff but its not all that, I'm just looking other peoples views ect and speechs

Quote Originally Posted by grahaminneed View Post
    Correct me if im wrong but your going to be coming up wit ideas how you could improve the place?
    This is all I can think of. Is there anything within college/6th form you think needs improving? IE, the state of the common room.

Funny enough, as a Year 12 I've already started refurbishment and will carry on that when I get into Year 13 lol

Rinse the expenses account on gob stoppers, catapults or whatever you lot spend your money on.

Hahah! I need to come up with a Poster design, that is going to be hard

I want to come up with a design that will span over A4, A3x3 and some other sizes!

Themes for posters that seemed popular for university political candidates included the 'I need YOU!' or whatever with the guy pointing, or Top Gun or similar, with your face photoshopped in.
    It's the fruit that makes it fruity, it's the juice that makes it juicy, it's the funk that makes it funky, it's the junk that makes the junkie