Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Teagan is offline TheSite's senior sex therapist

What does MDMA powder look like?

A friend of mine at the weekend offered me some coke but I didn't like the look of it. I had a dab to test and it wasn't the normal coke powder but almost looked like very fine castor sugar granules. It didn't taste the same or deaden my mouth in any way either.

He and another friend had a couple of lines each and they said that it didn't feel like normal coke up their nose (it burned slightly) - and it REALLY monged them out seriously bad. So bad that they couldn't even stand or go out. I am sure it wasn't ketamine but I wondered whether it was MDMA powder. Any ideas?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

G Guest
    Or just coke mixed with some awful crap.

Good MDMA should come in crystal form. Even when it's crushed, cut and sold as ' MDMA powder', it's usually very crystally and sticky.
    It also has a very distinctive taste....fucking horrible. Like really fucking horrible, I think you'd know. It also burns like fuck to snort.
    It may have been MDMA....crushed and cut to fuck or could have been coke cut to fuck. Possibly even shitty crushed up pills mixed with something.
    Yes I'm on the dance floor, fuck that cool shit!

Hmmmmm. Thanks for that. I don't remember it being sticky but it certainly was crystallised (I was a bit stoned at the time). I really don't think it was coke. I'm just glad that I erred on the side of caution.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Skive is offline No discipline! No morality! No respect!
    Good MDMA comes as rather large crystals.
    Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Crystaly all the way and almost gooey.. and might I add, one hell of a night :-)

Best MDMA looks like this. And is not Gooey!

Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Thanks Skive. It defo wasn't MDMA then. Maybe ketamine although I don't know if it gave them that out-of-body experience.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Teagan View Post
    Thanks Skive. It defo wasn't MDMA then. Maybe ketamine although I don't know if it gave them that out-of-body experience.
    Could well have been Ketamine...it is crystally and burns more than coke. I always find Ket gives an almost 'minty' fresh sensation and taste when you snort it, but a very bitter one.
    Whatever it was, it sounds like it was cut with alot of shit, so probably for the best you gave it a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Teagan View Post
    MDMA might come like that, but usually you'll find it looks more like this ...
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...A_crystals.JPG

Just because it wasn't in massive chunks, doesn't mean it wasn't MDMA.

Also, MDMA is not gooey unless someone's been dabbing it and it gets wet, and even then it's not gooey like speed. Otherwise it would just be a dry solid ranging from big rocks, to salt-like crystals, to fine sugar.
    It's the fruit that makes it fruity, it's the juice that makes it juicy, it's the funk that makes it funky, it's the junk that makes the junkie

Quote Originally Posted by wooooooooah View Post

Just because it wasn't in massive chunks, doesn't mean it wasn't MDMA.

Also, MDMA is not gooey unless someone's been dabbing it and it gets wet, and even then it's not gooey like speed. Otherwise it would just be a dry solid ranging from big rocks, to salt-like crystals, to fine sugar.
    Yup, thats if you manage to get it in its purest state which is very rare, usually it is mixed before you get to see it :-)

Looks pretty much the same to me. A mixture of small and larger crystals.

Calvin, you will find you get slightly different shades of colour. I've seen almost red MDMA before. That's obviously shows impurities but that doesn mean it's not going to blow your head off.

Yup, thats if you manage to get it in its purest state which is very rare, usually it is mixed before you get to see it :-)
    It's not rare at all. MDMA most commonly looks like the pics Woooooah and I posted. I've never had gooey or wet MDMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Skive View Post
    I've never had gooey or wet MDMA.
    Me either.

I agree - I don't see MDMA as a drug that should be cut (not that coke should, but that's the nature of it now). I would not accept anything other than decent stuff.
    It's the fruit that makes it fruity, it's the juice that makes it juicy, it's the funk that makes it funky, it's the junk that makes the junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Skive View Post
    Calvin, you will find you get slightly different shades of colour. I've seen almost red MDMA before. That's obviously shows impurities but that doesn mean it's not going to blow your head off.
    Yep I've had large reddish crystals before, was fucking nice mandy actually.