Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

Cheapest fags you can buy in the UK?

Of course, prices varies a bit between different shops and supermarkets, but in general, what is the cheapest brand currently available for a pack of 20, regardless of how shocking it is or otherwise. I generally buy Marlboro Reds and have got into a habit of buying them, so I haven't done any more research on cheaper cigarettes and now I'm not sure if I can sustain buying Marlboros much longer. On a quick scan of the shelf at a local newsagents I saw you could 20 Pall Mall for about £4.40, is that about the lowest you'll find in the UK or are there some cheaper than that?

Thanks.

probably sterling, which are about £4.00 just over, you wont get any from under £4.00 either, and sterling are real lungbusters
    When you are the moon, there is a person people say is the sun. I saw the sun once, and he came past me, really fast. And it was an, it was called, the, an eclipse. And he came fast! But as he came past, I, I licked his back
    And he doesn't know I licked his back! All in his yellow suit!... I'm the moon

Royals are quite cheap and come in packs of 24 still i think.

I was in Spain recently and a pouch that costs me twelve quid here ...is under three quid there
    And is imported from Nottingham.

Buy packs of 14 too.
    2/3 of a pint
    english owned corner shops

wtf is happening to this country?!?
    Oh will you stop.. wibbeling on.. like some kind of girl who's trying to have a period!

Cheapest fag ? Me for 50p
    I've got plenty of baggage and i don't expect anyone to carry it for me. But you can have a good rummage through it if you'd like.

katralla - That's right, I am Kev, and I am a slut.

Munkey, Ruudy & Friends