Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

What do people think of boys wearing girls underwear?

im a 16 year old boy and i like to wear girls underwear. i first 'borrowed' (lets not go there) my neighbours underwear without her knowing, and when she realised she was missing some of her thongs she confronted me and first i denied it, but then she pulled down my trousers to see if i was lying and there was one of her thongs. she was shocked but after we talked about it she was, i suppose, understanding about it. she let me keep the ones i had taken and also gave me some others that i really liked, and that she didnt like so much.

i dont know why i do it and since i took some of her underwear, i have fantasised about wearing other sorts or underwear, especially the girl boxers from topshop, but havent plucked up enough courage to go in and buy some yet.

i was wondering what people think of this and also how, if i did, i would go in and ask to buy and/or try on some of the girl boxers. thanks

just go and buy a few pairs and see wat ones fit you. coz even gals arnt suppose to try underwear on in shops. it ur skinny try lik a seize 10-12 or if ur fatter try 14-16

ps why cant u just wear men thongs instead of woman ones and buy tight boxers and y fronts? they not much diff to woman undies in my opinion anyway thou im sure someone will disagree with me
    Last edited by lisalashe; 06-10-2007 at 07:19 PM.

first, i only started wearing girl thongs because there was an opportunity to get some. second, i dont tend to wear the thongs too much anymore, as i said i like girl boxers more, although i havent ever tried any on.

and finally, its the design and i suppose 'girlyness' or the girl boxers which i like more about them than wearing normal mens tight boxers or the similar. thanks anyway. and just incase anyone was wondering, im not gay, i know im definitely straight. its just the fact that i wear girls underwear

It doesn't bother me to be honest but I'd suggest you don't steal anyone's underwear.
    I'm clever, I just don't have the qualifications to prove it!
    I can, I will, I must succeed!
    Indrid_Cold -
    "I guess it's fairly simple to pull women in a club. You stand at the door of a club (on the inside), wait until a woman is passing by outside, grab her arm or sleeve or whatever and just pull.

Whether that would turn out well in the end, of course, is another matter."
    Livejournal
    Facebook
    Twitter

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=114408 This thread might give you a few peoples views.

Quote Originally Posted by lea_uk View Post
    It doesn't bother me to be honest but I'd suggest you don't steal anyone's underwear.
    Yes I'm on the dance floor, fuck that cool shit!

Each to their own. I wouldn't fancy the testicle chafing from pants that aren't cut to accomodate men's bits, though.