Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Subscribe to newsletter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Blowjobs...always fuckin hurt!

Warning: Not the most pleasant of posts!

This has to be a problem at my end rather than theirs, as same thing happens with every girl I've been with. Blowjobs and handjobs, always fucking hurts - they push it back way far too much..whenever I say to not stretch it that far 5 mins later they're doing it again as that's probably what they're used to. And with blowjobs, touching the head like that again hurts, it's way way too sensitive - I'd rather they just had their lips around the dick like 1-2" in, not touching the head. And even if they do this, I always have to help with thrusting to come.

Sorry for that ramble. Any other guys find hjs/bjs painful with a) stretching back and forth too much or b) licking the head way too sensitive?

sounds like someone should have had the snip!

Sounds like a tight foreskin - this is easily remedied with a pair of very sharp scissors

JOKING!!! but you can talk to your doctor about this and something can be done

Quote Originally Posted by diddlybop View Post
    Sounds like a tight foreskin - this is easily remedied with a pair of very sharp scissors

JOKING!!! but you can talk to your doctor about this and something can be done

Although they won't do it without a medical reason, and I'm not sure that this fits.

Anyway, back to the OP, have you tried helping by talking to the girls involved and showing them what you like. You know, encouraging them?

Teagan is offline TheSite's senior sex therapist
    Ricardo, do you have a tight foreskin? Or is it only when it is yanked down that the head gets exposed? (ouch!)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Tell her to stop using her teeth. Hahahaha sorry- erm- ask your doctor, I'm sure you won't be the first or last guy to have trouble. It's probably a really common problem, easily fixed, and you can get back to enjoying your sex life

yip i think you need the chop no i mean the snip quick and pain free it is or so i have been told i am sure you are not the only one with this gripe just the only one brave enough to post x

Teagan is offline TheSite's senior sex therapist
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplespottylegs View Post
    yip i think you need the chop no i mean the snip quick and pain free it is or so i have been told i am sure you are not the only one with this gripe just the only one brave enough to post x
    Oh there's pain!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Used to get it when i was younger. 16 say. Not anymore really. The more sex you have the more it laxes out I guess. You've to ware it in, like a new pair of shoes!

Was well up for returning the favor Friday night like
    Last edited by MancDan; 10-09-2007 at 04:16 PM.

How old are you by the way?

stargalaxy Guest
    I had this problem for quite some time. For a while, I wouldn't let anyone give me oral sex for this reason. A few months ago, I finally got the snip. (after being on a waiting list for a stupid amount of time) Without getting too crude about it, I will merely say that blowjobs have been far more pleasant since then.

*Warning, not a pleasant post. Again!*

Oooh, thanks for the responses.
    - Foreskin entirely covers it when flaccid, half covers the head normally when erect..need to properly yank it down to expose the whole head.
    - Why are you all referring to it as "the snip", that means a vasectomy!
    - Yes I've considered circumcision, but what I definitely don't want is having it like the 2nd photo here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision - as I said the head is extremely sensitive so wouldn't that fucking hurt having no foreskin covering it??
    - What seems like would help is if the thin line attaching the tip of the head to the dick was snipped. Or would that cut off blood supply lol.
    Apologies for real amateurness on this topic. I've seen lots of seemingly circumcised dicks at the gym where there's no foreskin just a head and thinking, musn't that fuckin hurt all day rubbing against your boxers?!

you mean loosen or snip the bango string? For circumsised men the head desensitises over time. Also, I don't think they'd remove the whole lot for an adult circ, would they? The foreskin actually has a sexual function, it has lots of nerve endings and part os the sensation in sex/masturbation is the foreskin rolling forward and backward up the shaft/the head. It also means less lube is needed for the hand or from the vagina as rather than the penis surface moving in and out with thrusts, the foreskin does some of the rolling too- if that makes sense?

Have you tried having a warm bath and gently trying to stretch it, bit by bit over time it may loosen enough for you to not need any op at all.

stargalaxy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo R View Post
    I've seen lots of seemingly circumcised dicks at the gym where there's no foreskin just a head and thinking, musn't that fuckin hurt all day rubbing against your boxers?!
    Not really, mate. For a few days after my circumcision, I wouldn't let anything anywhere near it. Now though, a few months later, I don't feel anything when the head rubs against boxers or any clothes that I've got on.

As for the circumcised male penis being less sensitive during sexual activity, the medical world's pretty divided on the subject.

I swear, pull it down for a few days flacid and go about your day/s. It will feel odd to begin with but it will loose the sensitivity like. It's what I did, and I'm dandy these days, not tight atall even when erect. Try it dude!