Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Why is it so difficult for me to penetrate my girlfriends vagina??

Even when I use lubrication and when we foreplay and oral sex, penetration is still difficult and after a couple of tries I get frustrated and lose my erection.

We have also tried different positions such as her on top, me on top and also me from behind.

At first, I thought it was me but I think its the design of her vagina..This may sound silly but I think my girlfriends vagina is too "tight"

In retrospect, I've never had this problem with other female partners.

If anyone has any suggestions on this please let me know. We have decided to try again tonite and If it doesn't work tonite then I don't know what we will do. We've already tried everything else and we are both ready to have vaginal intercourse.

Thank You.

PS: I am new here but I found this board specifically for this question and any help/advice anyone can provide is appreciated.

Janjan Guest
    When trying to do so, do you use your hands to guide it in? (As appose to trying to poke it in if u know what i mean!)

nicolalou Guest
    Perhaps she is nervous and therefore her vagina muscles are contracting. Or she could have an illness where the vaginal muscles contract involuntarily, and a trip to do the doctors would be in order.

Try a lot of foreplay before you try to have sex and make sure she's relaxed and really wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Janjan View Post
    When trying to do so, do you use your hands to guide it in? (As appose to trying to poke it in if u know what i mean!)
    Of Course I Use my hands! She has also tried with hers as well but its near damn impossible.

That makes no sense and it's really bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolalou View Post
    Perhaps she is nervous and therefore her vagina muscles are contracting. Or she could have an illness where the vaginal muscles contract involuntarily, and a trip to do the doctors would be in order.

Try a lot of foreplay before you try to have sex and make sure she's relaxed and really wet.
    Yes...I'm reading about this one condition, Vaginismus, but it really doesn't sound like her. She is not experiencing pain or discomfort...so I don't know.

This is the first time both of us is having this problem....I'm also thinking that maybe its just the Angle....I am thinking about introducing some toys as well so I can loosen her up and then trying myself.

Quote Originally Posted by junker View Post

Believe me this is a first for me.

BTW, What doesn't make sense??

How simple it is but it's not working, and the vague explination of what is happening is making it hard to visualise and come up with a solution.

My analogy is someone trying to stick a plug in a socket, but it's not going in. Now, me personally, I'd want to try and see why it's not going in, and what the hell is actually happening. As in, get up-close and personal. Magnifying galss and all.

Is she a virgin?

If I am nervous or feel self conscious we have the same problem but only for a few minutes??

because you're trying to do it with a turkey baster?

hehe sorry, more foreplay for her needs is needed imo and then start with fingers and move up what is she thinking of the of the foreplay, is it arousing her?
    Last edited by wheresmyplacebo; 02-09-2007 at 03:42 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Super Geek
    www.no2id.net

she might have this thing called vagmius (sp) look it up it caused by tightened muscles or something I read about it once

Quote Originally Posted by junker View Post
    I wouldn't say so - it's actually a common problem for young women having sex for the first time.

Although vagismus is a possibility, it's also quite rare. However, if as you say the problem persists even after prolonged foreplay and lubrication then it might be worth your girlfriend speaking to someone at a local sexual health clinic for advice and reassurance.

We get lots of questions about this into askTheSite and so I've pulled one from the archive:

Penetration problems

Also, it's clearly frustrating for you - but do be patient with her.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by **helen**; 02-09-2007 at 09:53 PM.
    Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

This has happened to me before with 2 girls - neither were virgins and both were aroused/wet it just wouldn't go in, I concluded that some people just aren't sexually compatible!

That is so weird. It's like watching someone eat a carrot, or some other cylindrical food item, and it's just not going into their mouth.

Pardon me, but that is a weird image. I wouldn't know whether to laugh or stare perplexed.

Yeah it's properly weird, fingers went in fine but dick, at same angle, just stopped at the entry point.