Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread

Question How to arouse a shy girl?

Hi,

What a guy should do to arouse his girlfriend & get her to the point where she will overcome her own shyness & be willing to go further in the relationship? I want her to enjoy it as much as I am,

In essence, what make girls sexually aroused?
    Ra24
    --------------------
    Free your mind

hate to be clichéd but all girls are different and like different things.

well, you obviously can't tell it so across-the-board-ish, some shy girls are cats in the sack, while others are very self-conscious.

Just be gentle and take it slow, she might take a bit longer to get into the mood, try to be a bit more romantical instead of rough.

Give her the impression that you care about her issues/pet peeves (or do care! even better), like "omg, the light is so bright, I can see my fat rolls." or something and of course try to help the situation to make her feel comfy.

yea, i think you get the picture...

Quote Originally Posted by Ra24 View Post
    Hi,

What a guy should do to arouse his girlfriend & get her to the point where she will overcome her own shyness & be willing to go further in the relationship? I want her to enjoy it as much as I am,

You can't make her as ready as you are for the relationship to progress; you'll just have to wait for her to be ready in her own time.

She'll probably be the best person you can ask about what turns her on... everyone's different afterall.

If she's shy then give her a nice compliment during a tender moment. If she's shy she might not realise how fit she is, and she'll really appreciate it and so become more comfortable and more likely to come out of her shell a bit, both sexually and emotionally.
    Jimmy Must Go

Bring her to the circus.

Beep beep!
    Conformity before conscience Uniformity before faith!

To infinity and beyond!

"the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
    it's all become clear since" -Rolly.

Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyCreamcheese View Post
    hate to be clichéd but all girls are different and like different things.
    Yes, I'm aware of that fact. But there must be something that all girls respond to.

"She'll probably be the best person you can ask about what turns her on"

Well, I'm not sure about that. I wish to make her feel at ease with me & to enjoy our making out as much as I enjoy it.

So, what I should do?

Thanks
    Ra24
    --------------------
    Free your mind

If she won't shag you next, she probably doesn't feel comfortable. Is it her first time? You should respect her boundaries and wait, if you think the relationship is worth it... Or you can get her really drunk... Or maybe just explore each other a bit.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Namaste View Post
    Or you can get her really drunk...
    Yea go for that one
    "Born to fight, Trained to kill, Ready to die, But never will!"

"Dedication is eveything, Impossible is nothing"

"There are no boundaries in my world, not even genetic potential, a man can never cease to grow."

Fuck with her mind!
    Keep conversation topics pretty flirty and plant subtle ideas in her head, good eye contact & smiles.
    Learn where her 'spots' are, for example - lower spine, behind the ear, shoulder blades etc I'm sure you get the idea, there are bound to be a few spots that give her that tingley feeling which is good

make her feel very very beautiful act as though you think shes the most special person in the world, but dont push her or you could end up making her feel awful and presured
    eat salad and maybe like snail you too will be strong enough to carry your own home

Quote Originally Posted by Ra24 View Post

1. Take her out. Wine her, dine her. Romance her.

2. Pamper her.

3. Don't try to arouse her in her own house while her parents are in.

4. Don't get her drunk and take advantage of the situation.

5. Be patient, if she's worth having sex with then it's worth waiting for...

Quote Originally Posted by Man Of Kent View Post
    1. Take her out. Wine her, dine her. Romance her.

2. Pamper her.

3. Don't try to arouse her in her own house while her parents are in.

4. Don't get her drunk and take advantage of the situation.

5. Be patient, if she's worth having sex with then it's worth waiting for...
    five top tips there.
    Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

Definitely good tips there.

I used to be really shy and self conscious (still am from time to time). Less light (although not pitch black) and a duvet always made me feel a lot better.
    Growls