Here's a quiz for anyone who's bored or is simply feeling christmassy! Below are acronyms of christmas carols and christmas songs where each letter represents one word of the song title, e.g. WTK = We Three Kings.
First person to post the complete list of answers is the winner! Have fun!
Local Advice Finder
Find local services
TheSite Monthly Newsletter
Subscribe to newsletter
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 26
Thread: Christmas Songs Quiz
08-12-2006 01:04 PM #1
Christmas Songs QuizLets not ..... and say we did
08-12-2006 01:43 PM #2
Got nearly all of them the ones i left out r impossible thing of
1. AFTROG - angels from the real of glory
2. AIAM - away in a manger
3. DDMOH - ding dong merrily on high
4. GRYMG -god rest ye merry gentlemen
5. GKW - good king wensles (sp)
6. HTHAS - hark the herald angles sing
7. ISTS - i saw three ships
8. ITBMW -
9. ICUTMC - it came upon the midnight clear
10. JTTW - joy to the world
11. OCAYF - oh come all ye faithful
12. OHN - oh holy night?
13. OLTOB - oh little town of bethlehem
14. OIRDC - once in royle davids city
15. SATWS -
16. SN - silent night
17. TFN - the first noel
18. THATI - the holly and the ivy
19. TLDB - the little drummer boy
20. WSW - while shepards watched
1. AIWFC - all i want for christmas
2. DTKIC - do they know its christmas
3. FONY - fairytale of new york
4. FTS - frosty the snowman
5. HYAMLC - have yourself a merry little christmas
6. ISMKSC - i saw mummy kissing santa clause
7. IWICBCE - i wish it could be christmas everyday
9. JB - jingle bells
10. LISLISLIS - let it snow let it snow let it snow
11. MBC - marys boy child
12. MCE - merry christmas everyone
13. MAW - mistletoe and wine
14. RATCT - rocking around the christmas tree
15. RTRNR - rudolph the red nose reindeer
16. SCICTT - santa clause is coming to town
17. SR - sleigh ride
18. TTDOC - the twelve days of christmas
19. WWYAMC - we wish you a merry christmas
20. WW - winter wonderland
08-12-2006 05:46 PM #3
1. AFTROG - Angels From The Realms of Glory
2. AIAM - Away in a Manger
3. DDMOH - Ding Dong Merrily On High
4. GRYMG - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
5. GKW - Good King Wenceles
6. HTHAS - Hark The Herald Angels Sing
7. ISTS - I Saw Three Ships
8. ITBMW - In The Bleak MidWinter?
9. ICUTMC - It Came Upon The Midnight Clear (I really want to say It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, but The fits )
10. JTTW- Joy To The World
11. OCAYF - Oh Come All Ye Faithful
12. OHN - Oh Holy Night
13. OLTOB - Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
14. OIRDC - Once In Royal Davids City
15. SATWS - See Amid The Winters Snow
16. SN - Silent Night
17. TFN - The First Noel
18. THATI - The Holly And The Ivy
19. TLDB - The Little Drummer Boy
20. WSW - While Shephers Watched (It took me such great self restraint not to type While Shepherds Washed)
1. AIWFC - All I want For Christmas
2. DTKIC - Don't They Know It's Christmas
3. FONY -
4. FTS - Frosty The Snowman
5. HYAMLC - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
6. ISMKSC - I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus
7. IWICBCE - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day
9. JB - Jingle Bells
10. LISLISLIS - Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow
11. MBC - Marys Boy Child
12. MCE - Merry Christmas Everyone
13. MAW - Miseltoe and Wine
14. RATCT - Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
15. RTRNR - Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
16. SCICTT - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
17. SR - Sleigh Ride
18. TTDOC - The Twelve Days Of Christmas
19. WWYAMC - We Wish You A Merry Christmas
20. WW - Winter Wonderland
I admit defeat, I can't get those last two songs.Growls
08-12-2006 05:48 PM #4
Fairytale of new york
I'm dreaming of a white christmas
08-12-2006 08:41 PM #5
OK, I've not heard of the first one so I feel a little less daft. Cheers though!Growls
08-12-2006 09:11 PM #6I'm clever, I just don't have the qualifications to prove it!
I can, I will, I must succeed!
"I guess it's fairly simple to pull women in a club. You stand at the door of a club (on the inside), wait until a woman is passing by outside, grab her arm or sleeve or whatever and just pull.
Whether that would turn out well in the end, of course, is another matter."
09-12-2006 06:45 PM #7Originally Posted by Scary Monster
Oops sorry i think your right, it should be 'A'. I got the quiz off the internet and didn't check it through that thoroughly before posting it.Lets not ..... and say we did
09-12-2006 10:06 PM #8
IDOAWC - I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas?Smile .... though your heart is aching. It fools people into thinking that everything is alright.
12-12-2007 09:34 PM #9Noob
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
12-12-2007 10:09 PM #10
7. IWICBCE - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
The only on that matters.
13-12-2007 04:08 PM #11I'm So Glam
I Piss Glitter
13-12-2007 07:43 PM #12Conformity before conscience Uniformity before faith!
To infinity and beyond!
"the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
it's all become clear since" -Rolly.
Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.
30-11-2008 08:29 PM #13Noob
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
please help i've got same quiz from my sons school have two more
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
01-12-2008 11:23 AM #14
01-12-2008 12:16 PM #15
I hate that song >.<
'We are walking in the air, we've lost our underwear, something something'
Can't remember the rest
Last edited by CoolMe; 01-12-2008 at 12:34 PM.