Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Boy forces teacher into sex act and gets away with it

Purely for a bit of balance, lets discuss this charming young man.

Evil bastard, eh? Goes to show just what the rape laws do for women, doesn't it- a woman gets indecently assaulted and then gets put on trial for it.

he should get 12 months for the perjury and 12 years for the indecent assault.

That's awful, I don't think they should put him down as a "child" He's a "teenager" and obviously old enough to know better!

I feel really sorry for her!

Who's gonna hold him down? while I cut off his manhood?
    rh

A.K.A Skellywhore.

Sorry to say it, but the article doesn't convince me he forced her, it seems just as possible to me that she wanted to and of course denies it to keep herself out of prison.
    Supposing he did however, whether that's insane or not depends on how it was started...

If for example, the teacher just went immediately to the police and said she'd been raped, and they accused her for seducing a minor, then yes, it is insane!
    If she did nothing and it all started because someone found the tape, and supposing that there's nothing on the tape itself to suggest she had been forced (the article doesn't say if there was) then the charges made sense. If someone killed my friend when I was around and I didn't go to the police, and then someone found out that I was around when the friend died, it would make perfect sense for the police to think me a suspect, no? The only sure piece of evidence they have is the tape, and apparently all they can tell from it is that a student and a teacher had sex.

What I'm trying to say is, there's just not enough on the article for us, as outside observers, to tell what happened...
    Last edited by Indrid Cold; 16-11-2006 at 12:57 PM.
    "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
    ---
    If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
    ---
    The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    but unfortuanlty in reality he probably wont.
    Drop me a pm.

*Self confesed Guns n Roses fan*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlzptZ9wieQ

Quote Originally Posted by Indrid Cold
    Sorry to say it, but the article doesn't convince me he forced her, it seems just as possible to me that she wanted to and of course denies it to keep herself out of prison.
    Supposing he did however, whether that's insane or not depends on how it was started...

If for example, the teacher just went immediately to the police and said she'd been raped, and they accused her for seducing a minor, then yes, it is insane!
    If she did nothing and it all started because someone found the tape, and supposing that there's nothing on the tape itself to suggest she had been forced (the article doesn't say if there was) then the charges made sense. If someone killed my friend when I was around and I didn't go to the police, and then someone found out that I was around when the friend died, it would make perfect sense for the police to think me a suspect, no? The only sure piece of evidence they have is the tape, and apparently all they can tell from it is that a student and a teacher had sex.

What I'm trying to say is, there's just not enough on the article for us, as outside observers, to tell what happened...

I'm not convinced about the article, But, I'm sure there's a lot more to it, and it's been sifted through in detail for them to come up with this conclusion?
    rh

A.K.A Skellywhore.

If she did nothing and it all started because someone found the tape, and supposing that there's nothing on the tape itself to suggest she had been forced (the article doesn't say if there was) then the charges made sense.

i totally agree

if she had been forced, surely she would have reported it? she had with other cases

AND how can she not know it`d been filmed?

and as if u wouldnt just bite it n run.......
    Last edited by Littleali; 16-11-2006 at 04:01 PM.
    I'm So Glam

I Piss Glitter

Quote Originally Posted by Littleali
    i totally agree

if she had been forced, surely she would have reported it?

AND how can she not know it`d been filmed?

and as if u wouldnt just bite it n run.......
    She might have been afraid to, it makes sense. But then again, she did report the earlier incidents. As for how she can not have known it was being filmed, it's not that difficult to hide a camera.
    "The exposure of truth sometimes results in tragedy... However! No matter how tragic the truth may be, it would be an even greater tragedy to avert one's eyes from it." ~Miles Edgeworth
    ---
    ---
    The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility, and vice versa.

it's not that difficult to hide a camera.
    i`d say it would be when ur beng pleasured orally to hold a camera, or tuck it somwhere and press record without her seeing it
    I'm So Glam

I Piss Glitter

i`d say it would be when ur beng pleasured orally to hold a camera, or tuck it somwhere and press record without her seeing it
    Maybe he hid it in the room before she came in.
    ---
    ---

Purely for a bit of balance, lets discuss this charming young man.

Evil bastard, eh? Goes to show just what the rape laws do for women, doesn't it- a woman gets indecently assaulted and then gets put on trial for it.

That article has holes the size of cannon balls in it. How long was it between the sex act and his parents finding the video on his phone? There's also no mention about the boy being convicted of assulting the teacher and forcing her into the sex act.

I don't think this is a good story to restore "a bit of balance" to these boards. This women could easily have been involved in a relationship with the child in question.
    I was sitting down with a few doing what we do
    connected and focused we were practicing tongue-foo.

Maybe he hid it in the room before she came in.
    and set it recording?

if thats the case....surely the video would have shown a weapon? or shown him forcing her to do it?

but it doesnt mention proof of any screwdriver being iin the video
    Last edited by Littleali; 16-11-2006 at 01:07 PM.
    I'm So Glam

I Piss Glitter

and set it recording?

if thats the case....surely the video would have shown a weapon? or shown him forcing her to do it?

but it doesnt mention proof of any screwdriver being iin the video
    Hm, yes, that's right...
    ---
    ---

She was found not guilty of having sex with a minor, which isn't the same thing as him being guilty of rape.
    She sang for mercy, for the living and the dead alike, for Bran and Rickon and Robb, for her sister Arya and her bastard brother Jon Snow, away off on the Wall. She sang for her mother and her father, for her grandfather Lord Hoster and her uncle Edmure Tully, for her friend Jeyne Poole, for old drunken King Robert, for Septa Mordane and Ser Dontos and Jory Casseland Maester Luwin, for all the brave knights and soldiers who would die today, and for thechildren and the wives who would mourn them

Skive is offline No discipline! No morality! No respect!
    Purely for a bit of balance
    It's not a competition. Both rape and false rape allegations are terrible crimes, both deserving of discussion.
    Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Teagan is offline TheSite's senior sex therapist
    Off topic really but one of my history teachers at school had not one - but TWO sexual relationships (that I know of) with boys half her age.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")