Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

Subscribe to newsletter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hand jobs - how quick?

Recently become adept at giving hand jobs - I'm sure they're not great, but the guy I give them to seems to like it, so I'm happy.

Only thing is, I'm never sure how fast I should be doing it. I know if I'm 'flying solo', I like it slow at first, building up and then finishing quite quickly with quite a bit of pressure, but I'm not sure if it's the same with guys. I know all men like different things but is there a general rule as to how quick you should be doing it?

My man thrusts and moans (assuming that's a good thing, although I do wonder whether it's just that I'm not doing it right and he's trying desperately to get into it! lol) when I give him a hand job, but after a couple of minutes he takes over. What should I be doing when he does this, because I've never made him come from giving him hand jobs and I'd really like to.

Advice please

he's the one you should be asking tbh
    “In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.”
    ~Baba Dioum

1983 is offline i waltz in and
    shake things up
    Sit on his face with your legs on his hands and tell him off for interrupting.

Mmhm.

I love hand jobs.

TbH I dont like really slow ones, I prefer mine at a speed. Its an added bonus when its lubricated.

On the internet I have seen something thats "how to give the perfect hand job", I suppose you could type it in google.
    Last edited by HIT; 08-09-2006 at 04:25 PM.
    Drop me a pm.

*Self confesed Guns n Roses fan*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlzptZ9wieQ

_guest Guest
    I've never placed much value on hand jobs to be honest, the bloke can do it himself with much more ease and (often) enjoyment. Though obviously it's always nice to have someone else touching your bits.

But yeah, it depends what your aim is as to how fast to go etc. If you just want to make 'im squirt then I would just go at it with a nice, firm (not tight!) grip and a wee bit of lube if possible. If it's as a precursor to other stuff then vary your speed, grip, and if you're up for it then get your gob round it, too

What I would recommend to you (and would do myself in this kind of "what does he like?" situation) is either ask him during the act if he likes it like that, what he wants you to do etc. OR, the fun way which would be to go in for a spot of mutual masturbation. It can be incredibly erotic and intimate and if you're in any fit state to be observant you'll be able to see what gets him off (other than the sight of you, of course ).

Have you seen this article: http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelatio...ivetheboyahand

My bf likes them so fast that it hurts my arms and exhausts me.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT
    I love hand jobs.

On the internet I have seen something thats "how to give the perfect hand job", I suppose you could type it in google.
    Or there's always TheSite's version - give the boy a hand

ETA: doh just seen randomgirl posted this above! you're deffo gonna have to read it now Alasia!
    Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

The site has an ansew to everything.
    Drop me a pm.

*Self confesed Guns n Roses fan*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlzptZ9wieQ

Thanks guys. My instinct is to go quite slowly, but past boyfriends have preferred it quite quickly - and when he does it himself (we've done the mutual masturbation thing btw, but I wasn't in "any fit state" to watch what he was doing! lol) he goes quite quickly and doesn't really vary the strokes or anything. Just an up and down 'pumping' kind of affair, which seems pretty boring to me! Is that how I should be doing it?!

Oh and thanks for the link - never noticed that one

i like to start off slow to tease and towards the end i will go fast and ive never had any complaints, its the knowing when to stop that i have the problems with

Yeah just read your other post and I might have problems with that too...if I could get him anywhere near coming without him taking over!

But then I guess it's the same with me; if he's playing with my clit and stuff I can get so far, but he can't actually tip me over the edge into orgasm - I have to do that bit myself.

Does anyone else have this problem?! lol.

phew, my last hand job is ages back and it took AGES... but it was definitely worth it in the end
    yea, just be sure to speed up in the end and keep pumping when he cums already. like, speeding up until the first jet fires, then slow a bit down, but still go at it. be veerry slow/stop when nothing comes out anymore.

never slow down when he is about to cum, that will leave him blue-balled.

How fast or slow a guy likes it is really up to the individual man himself. If he's enjoying the way you're doing it right now though you must be doing something right. If it worries you that much why not ask him?
    satehen

What's that coming over the hill? Is it satehen?

Quote Originally Posted by StrubbleS
    never slow down when he is about to cum, that will leave him blue-balled.
    his balls go blue?!

yeah different guys like it differently, at a party once i was doing it at quite a speed, and he sed to slow down so i did, and he came within like a minute lol!! but he was very drunk.....

but my ex liked it fast, when i lost my virginity we had sex for a while, but then i had to stop i cudnt stand the pain/pressure any more, but he hadnt come......so he said "do u mind if i finish this off" and i laughed and sed go for it, and he wanked REALLY fast, and then came.....

so, to round off, different guys like it different ways, just ask him about it!
    Dont know what to say

Quote Originally Posted by jenni30
    his balls go blue?!

yeah different guys like it differently, at a party once i was doing it at quite a speed, and he sed to slow down so i did, and he came within like a minute lol!! but he was very drunk.....

but my ex liked it fast, when i lost my virginity we had sex for a while, but then i had to stop i cudnt stand the pain/pressure any more, but he hadnt come......so he said "do u mind if i finish this off" and i laughed and sed go for it, and he wanked REALLY fast, and then came.....

so, to round off, different guys like it different ways, just ask him about it!
    No man's balls ever get blue in a colour-sense.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=blue+ball
    I guess they are exaggerating as I have never experienced "pain", but it's really uncomfortable.