Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me feel better at least.

Comment

It's great to see everyone signing up to this pledge as they join the community here - confidentiality is so important for all of you to fee safe.

If you've forgotten what the pledge is all about you can read the initial post here.

"The greater the problems you've survived, the richer your hidden history of achievement is likely to be."

Comment

Thumbs up

Comment

👍

Comment

Sounds a little sad, but does anyone kind of envy bloggers/vloggers? Since I'm experiencing a quarter life crisis everything must feel like a breeze to them. Plus im paranoid that people still spread nasty gossip about me

Comment

😁👍

Comment

👍

Comment

Comment

!
                    hair vitamins

Comment

Comment

I am new to this thing. Looking for a support group for dealing with loneliness after moving away from friends and family. If anyone can direct me where to go on this site it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jimwhip09 View Post
                            I am new to this thing. Looking for a support group for dealing with loneliness after moving away from friends and family. If anyone can direct me where to go on this site it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey jimwhip09 - welcome to TheSite and thanks for signing our confidentiality pledge

We run support chats 5 nights a week that you might be interested in - you can see the schedule here: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

If you're looking to get support and talk about your situation then do feel free to post a new topic in the Health & Wellbeing forum too.

We're a friendly bunch here and I'm sure there will be others who can relate to feelings of loneliness and will be willing to offer their advice and support. We have an article with some tips and advice too: http://www.thesite.org/sex-and-relat...nely-4526.html

All the best
                            "The greater the problems you've survived, the richer your hidden history of achievement is likely to be."

Comment

Originally posted by Jo7 View Post

Hey jimwhip09 - welcome to TheSite and thanks for signing our confidentiality pledge

We run support chats 5 nights a week that you might be interested in - you can see the schedule here: http://www.thesite.org/chat/live-chat

If you're looking to get support and talk about your situation then do feel free to post a new topic in the Health & Wellbeing forum too.

We're a friendly bunch here and I'm sure there will be others who can relate to feelings of loneliness and will be willing to offer their advice and support. We have an article with some tips and advice too: http://www.thesite.org/sex-and-relat...nely-4526.html

All the best

Thanks Jo7. I think that I will check out the chat forums. Hopefully that will help with my situation. The live chats that is.

Thank you
                              Last edited by jimwhip09; 16-12-2015, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Yepper

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X