Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here at The Mix we take your confidentiality really seriously. We want to make sure that The Mix is a safe place for everyone so we're asking everyone to sign up to our confidentiality pledge.

By signing the confidentiality pledge you're agreeing to help keep The Mix a safe and anonymous space for everyone, including you!

The pledge

What is said on The Mix is not repeated/posted elsewhere

We want you to feel confident that anything you share won't appear anywhere else.

By signing the pledge you agree not to talk to others about what someone has said on The Mix anywhere else. (E.g Social Media)

Don't bring something that someone shares elsewhere into a discussion on The Mix without their permission.

Your privacy is your responsibility

Think carefully about when you decide to give out your personal information and who you give it to.

If you keep your communication within the boards, chat and PMs then we can keep you safe.

If you connect outside of The Mix then your privacy is your responsibility.

Chat pledge: Keep private conversations out of chat
    Mentioning in chat that you're also talking to someone outside of chat (E.g Facebook) can make others feel unsafe.

It can cause them to worry that something they share might go outside of the room.

If you want to talk to someone away from chat then do so but please keep private conversations separate and don't mention them in chat.

By replying to this thread you are agreeing to use The Mix in the spirit of this pledge

If you'd like to send us any thoughts/feedback on the pledge then you can PM The Mix Staff Account.
    We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Twit twoo.

Comment

Comment

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

There's only one way of life
            And that's your own, your own, your own

One Way - The Levellers

Comment

Originally posted by WhispersOfTheHeart View Post
              Oo! Cool smilie, this counts too
              "The greater the problems you've survived, the richer your hidden history of achievement is likely to be."

Comment

Emmy💕

''If you life to be 100.
                I hope that I live
                To be 100 minus
                One day so I never
                Have to be
                With out you
                Winnie the pooh"

Comment

With time and support you can start to see out of that dark hole and even feel hopeful - Jo7

Comment

mosaics are made from broken pieces but they’re still works of art, and so are you.

It's stormy now, but the suns gonna shine again, even the worst storms gotta end.

Comment

I am Kate in chat

Comment

What will happen if someone signs the pledge but then breaks it?
                        There's only one way of life
                        And that's your own, your own, your own

One Way - The Levellers

Comment

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

Comment

Thought I'd throw in a pancake flip for good measures
                              People not believing in you doesn't mean you can't achieve it. Where the most inspirational spirit lies is within you; believe in yourself even when everybody else doesn't!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars...

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X