Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Howdy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Howdy everyone! Looking forward to joining the discussion rooms and surfing my way through the forum.

Hey AmazonRiver, welcome to the boards

Comment

Originally posted by Aife View Post
      Hey AmazonRiver, welcome to the boards
      Thanks .

Comment

Hi Amazon, I know we've already spoken in chat but I just wanted to say Welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor, 14, always here to help!! See you around!
        "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Originally posted by independent_ View Post
          Hi Amazon, I know we've already spoken in chat but I just wanted to say Welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor, 14, always here to help!! See you around!
          Nice to meet you too. Thank you .

Comment

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a nice time here and get any support you need
            Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

hello AmazonRiver. hope you are well.
              welcome to the boards!

Comment

Hey amazon! Was good to see you in chat last night welcome to the boards!
                mosaics are made from broken pieces but they’re still works of art, and so are you.

It's stormy now, but the suns gonna shine again, even the worst storms gotta end.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                X