Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

I'm Elizabeth, turning 17 in a month, and I've been suffering through a lot of problems I can only seem to chalk up to loneliness. It seems pathetic, but I always find myself being alone with no one to turn to when I have issues, even if I do have friends. Seeing everyone I know hang out with each other only makes me feel more isolated, especially since I'm hardly ever invited to wherever they decide to go. I'm mostly known amongst my peers as the one person who's just there and occasionally draws or speaks up for something. Lately, since my grandmother, who I was very close to, died and my boyfriend/closest friend and I broke up, I haven't been able to vent or express my emotions like I used to, and end up staying up late crying while playing scary video games. I just want the chance for people to get to know me and feel appreciated for once, especially since people irl barely even notice I exist. If you want to talk about random things, like drawing, video games, or music; or you want to vent to each other about our own problems, I'd love to talk. Other things that are important to me include environmentalism and feminism, in case anyone wants to help me learn more about the world.

Heya!! Welcome to the boards! Im Eleanor, 14. So sorry to hear what you're going through I hope this place can provide you the support you need 😊😊
    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Welcome to the community, hipstercop. What a lovely intro.

That's an awful lot to be going through, so do make the make yourself at home here and feel free to use some of the support forums. Nice to see you've already posted in Sex & Rels.
      'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.

'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'

Comment

Hey hipstercop, welcome to the community

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
        X