Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello, my name is Emma and I am new to the mix.

I am currently going through a very tough breakup that happened almost 3 weeks ago. We were living together and were due to get married in 2 months time until he called it off as he was not ready to get married and does not know what he wants anymore. I am feeling extremely low, cant stop crying and feel very lost. I just want to meet new people and see if anyone is going through the same thing i am at the moment and see if we can support each other.

Welcome, Emma! Sounds like things are pretty rough at the moment. Feel free to get stuck in and post your own threads in the support forums if you like. It's good to have you here.

I'm Mike, one of the moderators you'll see floating around.
    'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.

'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'

Comment

Hey Emma!
      Sorry to hear about how things are, that's awful
      Not sure if I've been on here long enough to be considered one of the regulars, but I'm on here pretty regularly anyway
      Welcome to the boards!
      SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

Thank you both! *

Comment

Welcome Emma!

Comment

Hey Emma, welcome

So sorry to read things are difficult rn
            "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
            X