Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: As far as we can tell, all posts made by The Mix account in the last 12 months (roughly) have been lost. We're working to retrieve them, but for now you might see some gaps or seemingly unanswered questions lying around the forums. It also means the Live Chat Announcements and We Need You sub-forums are looking pretty bare. Bear with us, we're working on it.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Hi I'm Josh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm Josh

Hey, a fair warning to people reading this that what I'm about to share is pretty dark but at the same time its a release for me.
    Its currently 18/05/17 its been one day since I watched my mother take her last breath. She died of metastatic carcinoma, or spreading of cancer. Some images we will never be able to erase from our memory and I can't stop seeing her take that last breath.
    My mother always worried about others, never ever thought of herself so in memory of her I want you all to know whether you're:
    A girl or a boy
    Lesbian, gay, bisexual, straight or anything
    fat or skinny
    happy or sad
    whatever your skin tone
    I'm here and ill never turn you away.
    thank you.

Heyy Joshua,

Welcome to the community! I'm really sorry to hear your mum passed away yesterday, I hope you're okay. There's some amazing support here from our lovely community members, so if there's ever anything you want to talk about we're here for you too.

Comment

Hi Joshua,

Sorry to hear about your mum - welcome to the mix though and I hope you can reach out for some support here

Comment

Heya Josh, and welcome to the community. My condolences - it's so admirable of you to offer your unconditional support to everyone here. As the others said, we're here for you too so do use this space to get some support for yourself if you'd like to.
        "You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve."

Comment

Hi!
          I'm so so sorry for your mom I'm here for you too, anytime <3 Stay strong ok? Your mom would be incredibly proud of you.

I'm only a PM away.
          Welcome

Comment

Hi Josh, welcome to the boards. I'm so so sorry to hear about your mum, that must be awful!! We are all here for you! Xx
            "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
            X